• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 5K
Hmmm ..

GK: Reina (may be a bit biased :P)
DC: difficult one ... maybe Vidic?
MC: Either Gerrard or Fabregas can't decide
ST: on their day? Drogba, Torres or Rooney couldn't decide again

i was going to put torres in there but i believe i put players that have more than merrited the best player title. I do love Torres as a player but i believe his premierleague best days wont return to the same level again.

Well i doubt it. Once he is fully fit and back to form, there is no stopping him.

Well i doubt it. Once he is fully fit and back to form, there is no stopping him.

i like torres so i hope your right(aslong as its not against Chelsea) but i seriously dout it. I personly think he has taken too many knocks and defenders know if you go in hard early on he will fade out the game.

I personly think he has taken too many knocks and defenders know if you go in hard early on he will fade out the game.

Not really, Vidic goes in hard on him when we face United, look what he's done to them in past fixtures.

i like torres so i hope your right(aslong as its not against Chelsea) but i seriously dout it. I personly think he has taken too many knocks and defenders know if you go in hard early on he will fade out the game.
hes gonna struggle in the current way liverpool are playing. you stick him next to rooney, or drogba, and watch the goals fly. awesome player.

my list would be the same as Cjacko11, but add torres to that

If i was to do all positions

GK- Hart, Cech, Reina

CB- Kompany, Vidic

MC- Fabregas, Essien, Scholes

ST- Tevez, Torres, Drogba

giggs_contract.jpg

Joe said:
CB - Kompany
Kompany is ****.

Wondering what will happen with Arsenal if Cesc leaves...
Anyway.
Hart, Bale, Fabregas, Drogba.

Ability wise I think Torres has it all. Stength, pace, power, good in the air, good finisher but he's fitness and injury record let him down. At the moment I would probably agree with Fabregas but I think its obvious that he will be a Barca player next summer. Other honourable mentions go to Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Pepe Reina, Van der Vaart and Robin Van Persie (when fit)

Going by Position.

GK: Reina
RB: Ivanovic
LB: Evra, Cole
CB: Vidic
CM-Fabregas, Essien, Lampard, Fletcher, Scholes
AM- Gerrard,
RW: Valencia, Nani
Lw: Malouda, Bale, Modric (Put him in AM/CM also)

ST- Drogba, Rooney, Torres.

Last edited:
I'd have to say Fabregas or Essien. Both quality players that I'd love to see at Utd ^^)

Kompany is ****.

Wondering what will happen with Arsenal if Cesc leaves...
Anyway.
Hart, Bale, Fabregas, Drogba.
You are joking right? hes our best defender by some distance, 2x better than Toure for starters, only CB in the prem i can think of that is BETTER than him is Vidic, hes solid, barely lets anything get past him, so take your **** somewhere else.

You are joking right? hes our best defender by some distance, 2x better than Toure for starters, only CB in the prem i can think of that is BETTER than him is Vidic, hes solid, barely lets anything get past him, so take your **** somewhere else.

Kompany isn't the best CB in the Premiership Joe, but you can have your opinion, and so can others.

Best CB's for me are, Terry - love the man, Vidic and Dawson.

Kevin 'Super Kev' Phillips ^^)

View attachment 106297
What a player scores goal at every club he has went to loves to score goals in derby games against the Scum, Pompey, Birmingham (when at Villa), Wolves (When at West Brom & Villa). Plus he only Englishman ever to win the Golden Boot when he socred 30 goals in the PL 2000.

Great player IMO and I know is extremley biased as he is my god but can bash me all you like he is brilliant :P

Joe you are missing the point. He might be your best defender by far, but we are talking about league. Vidic, Dawson, Terry, King, Agger are definitely better than him (Without any bias).

Joe you are missing the point. He might be your best defender by far, but we are talking about league. Vidic, Dawson, Terry, King, Agger are definitely better than him (Without any bias).
I know exactly what the thread is asking for, and im giving that, i would say Kompany is one of the best in the premiership

Back