Best Rating for a single player.

Willster

Reaction score
Post your ratings here (SCREENSHOTS ONLY). I just got mine today after months of playing I've got my best ever rating.

I give you Wayne Rooney 9.7

I've got once 9.5 with Vela.. But I can't post screenshots, since when I hit printscreen my computer saves my desktop ¬¬.. And that's only when I'm playing FM.

93rating.jpg

Just got that now

I've got a 10.0... on a friendly. :/

Bojan got a 10.0...

picture.php

It was only a friendly against a non-league side but I don't care because I'm never gonna get one in a real match. :(

Another blinder from Rooney against Chelski.
9.7 Again!!
(H)(H)

I had a 10 with roque santa cruz
6 goals in a champs league game
it was against some third seed team
no screeeenie though, i didnt realise 10s were that rare in this game, my players generaly get poor ratings, because im mean and make them play my way :) just to win ... but thats the point isnt it? haha

but ill get on getting another 10 now for a screenieshotty

meeee?
haha, i wouldnt, but i never take screenies, never really done forums, just started getting into the forums liiiike!
buuut, santa cruz is THE man, well i dont know that but ill say it anyways
:D

i predict a 10 coming along in my next 3 games ....

My mission to get a 10 on screenshot is coming closer .... getting an average of 9.2 with Huntelaar at the moment, if only he would score with every shot! hattricks just wont do it. :p

Guiza got 9.7 for my fulham side...scored 5 goals

Just had a mental game against PSV with my Ajax side
battered them 9-0 :S
confusing i cant see that happening in real life. i was quite happy thought, because it was goran pandevs first game for them, they did a robinho-city-chelsea saga to me, so they deserved it, buuut
still didnt get a 10 :(
got two 9.6s though ...
come onnnn 10!