my first major signing...
sign dzeko for 29.99m...
great target man...

If we talk about regens as our best signings, everyone would have at least 10 and can't decide who should be crowned 'the best'.

agreed - but i did decide...

got him for peanuts at 16 and developed him into the best right winger in the game - he doesn't win the major awards too often (think only 1 european midfielder award) but he's one of my most consistant players and looks like seeing his whole career with me. and he shows up as Englands best player and England are ranked number 1

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

50 goals and 35 assists in 38 league games oO) one player contributed to 85 league goals?!?!

bit fishy

The season that has 50 goals were fake because I used him in the corner cheat but the following seasons he was really great, both scoring and assisting in the advanced playmaker role

my best player on 2010 dzeko bought him for 21m first season highest goalscorer, assist leader and best player in the premiership. Managing man city

Last edited:
andy bishop for leyton oreint on 09, he scored 43 goals in our league 2 season

I signed him on FM09 for my Manchester City side on loan as backup for Milevskyi. Scored a hattrick against Bolton |). But my best signing was definetly Milevskyi. He was a beast, he scored all the time and got me out a jail a lot. He was my best player and this was a team consisting of Kaka, Robinho and Messi.

why are you people saying best players are forwards, do you just buy forwards in your team or what? my best signing was sergiy kryvtsov he`s my current team captain now... a simply outstanding commanding centre back

talking about FM 2010

why are you people saying best players are forwards, do you just buy forwards in your team or what? my best signing was sergiy kryvtsov he`s my current team captain now... a simply outstanding commanding centre back

talking about FM 2010

CB's are what I prefer to refer to as "Silent Players", you only notice they exist when they mess up, there are few exceptions, in my case it'll be Cristian Zapata.

Akifeev for tottenham, cost me 22mil but world goalkeeper of the year 4 years in a row :p
Milevskyi for burnley, 60 goals in 72 games,
Marquinhios - everton , banging bthem in.
Sanchez 9mil, Quality player.

I'm just talking about my most consistent player ever. I mean, he scored 171 goals in 220 league games! I consider him my best ever signing because of how cheap he was. My best signing may have been Otamendi for £3.5 million, who was valued at over £20 million after four seasons. He then went to Real on a free though, so he was only good for 4 years

Mine was Moussa Sissoko for Lyon.Won the Ligue 1 Revelation of the year in his first season and his stats improved drastically.He was keeping Kallstrom out of the side

Nessi, from Sparta Sarpsborg CM 03/04 best player ever no question.
Okaka was great on 09, Vela was great, Balotelli was great. 2010 they're all rather useless tbh. sucks =/
Otamendi 2010 is always a good buy ;)

Easily Hulk, the guy was immense on my PSG save. Cost £8.5 million and scored for fun. I never use any corner cheats (although he did take penalties and free kicks)

What position does he play best in because I bought him for £9 million and all he has done is flop.