Alexandre Oukidja, 21 y/o French GK from Lille - signed for my brentford team during the end of pre season, started 45 of 46 league games, and gained 25 clean sheets, conceded 38 goals. All for a price of £100,000 (transfer listed with original price of £600,000) .. I became his favoured personell and he helped us finish 3rd in our first season. We finished runner up in the playboff final, losing to a 86th edge of the box shot :'( best signing I've ever made :D

Good lord. Gourcuff and Lukaku on a free. That's ridiculous. Surprised other clubs didn't jump at them before their contracts ran out. Lukaku gets pretty unhappy in Belgium after about 3-4 seasons and can be bought relatively below value but Gourcuff almost always goes to Barcelona or Real Madrid after 2-3 seasons for like £30 million.

Best signing for me was Neymar for my Chelsea squad in 2010/11. Beat out Lionel Messi in World Player of the Year in his rookie season and won Top European Goalscorer award the same time; all at age 20.

Good lord. Gourcuff and Lukaku on a free. That's ridiculous. Surprised other clubs didn't jump at them before their contracts ran out. Lukaku gets pretty unhappy in Belgium after about 3-4 seasons and can be bought relatively below value but Gourcuff almost always goes to Barcelona or Real Madrid after 2-3 seasons for like £30 million.

Best signing for me was Neymar for my Chelsea squad in 2010/11. Beat out Lionel Messi in World Player of the Year in his rookie season and won Top European Goalscorer award the same time; all at age 20.

Saw Gourcuff going to Inter for 48 in 2011 Jan window. Bought him in 2012 August for 99 Mil!!! He is lighting up Man City already.

Anyhow, Best signings - FM 10 -
Rodwell - 24 Mil - Ideal Replacement for Gareth Barry, and matures at just the right time so doesnt make too much noise for first team football till Barry is 30-31.
Gareth Bale - Ideal Left Back/Wing Back solution long term... :)
Artem Milevskyi - 7.5 Mil - See stat screenie to know why :) buy him with pretty much every team

Also, Welliton for Arsenal -got him dirt cheap, dunno how much
Rafael Van der Vaart - 14.5 Mil - Transfer Listed at Real Madrid.

Luka Modric- Pretty Pricey but becomes a leader and fan favourite, always pops up at the right times!!!
Perfect replacement for Giggs:)

Rafael Van der Vaart - 14.5 Mil - Transfer Listed at Real Madrid.

I got him for $8M at the beginning of 2010-11 season from real :D

Endo for tottenham only got him for 900k he assisted about 15 from DM and scored nearly every free kick

Ibrahima Bakayoko CM97/98 - scored for fun
Alexander Farnerud in CM4 - amazing winger
Simon Vukcevic FM08 - was my top assister and scorer with Middlesbrough
in FM10 so far it would have to be Lukaku

I am about to get Gourcuff on a free at the end of the current season (2014-15), if I continue the game. I am already on his favourite personnel list and he desperately wants to leave the club. They won't accept $50M bids for him (not even willing to negotiate at that price) even though his contract is running out. Well, they will deserve what they get. Or don't get (6)

I got Lukaku this season for $25M. A bargain, I would say. He is already outperforming Neymar and Macheda and is competing with Rooney and Ronaldo for goals.

Neymar has been disappointing for me. I guess I bought him too late (beginning of 2013-14 season). His club didn't develop him right, I guess. He is good but he can't score a lot of goals. And his lack of strength makes him unsuitable for other forward roles. On the plus side, he is still valued at $50M, so I can make a profit by selling him if I can get a replacement :)

Mirko Vucinic for Liverpool £11m put him on left wing scored and set up a lot of goals QUALITY!

Danilo Gerlo from River in 2009. Free transfer, fantastic defender kept him in the team from BSP to Prem. Unreal! Now he's one of my coaches. Been contemplating giving him a coach role in Scotland but his judging of ability and potential are less than 10. he's not that good a coach either... but i'm his fav personnel so didnt feel like letting him down :)

Marco Verratti, payed a mere $35M for him & he was worth it & more in the 1st season alone event though i got him half-way though. Been even better in the second season.

ibrahima bakayoko was amazin on cm 97/98 so was ruben sosa,jose luis zalazar, miklos molnar and mons ivar mjelde, daniel bierofka was amazin on cm 01 used to have him and park ji sung on the wings cherno samba was class as well but he obviously didnt fulfill his potential. libes arenas and jose julian de la cuesta are 2 others that spring to mind

ribery for 77 mil, dzeko for 66 mil, hamsik for 42.5 mil and veloso for 36 mil.
currently, ribery leading the assist charts. Dzeko is second top scorer behind rooney. hamsik is my midfield's creative spark while veloso is the steel

Just made an amazing signing:

He got released and I snapped him up on a free! :D

Lukaku is an awesome player, I've been trying to sign him for ages, came really close once until Barcelona joined the chase , obviously he chose Barce over Wigan

My best signing is Diego Buonanotte, got him on a free from Riverplate

Luca Senicannin on a free, Serbian 19 year old striker for Maccelsfield, 38 goals in League Two alone helped me win promotion, 23 goals following season then sold to Bolton Wanderers for £4.5 Million.

Edin Dzeko, 60 goals in one season. Won World Footballer of the Year 3 Times.

MESUT OZIL better than Ronaldo.

I didn't sign him, but picked Danny Welbeck off my Reserves and he is amazing.

Mexes too.

mine has gotta be bojan on for liverpool on fm 08 and luigi bruins for liverpool on 09 and on fm 10 its ever between acquafresca for genoa got me like 46 goals in first season! orr aguero for liverpool!