Canalas is joining madrid when u start the game and its like 150 million to buy him plus everyone else you got , surely celtic dont get that much money to spend considering i played a game with them for over 8 years on the game i know what funds u get and dont get .

FMRTE suspect

its not really a great signing if you had to cheat to get them cause if we al cheated everyone on the site could get whoever they wanted but each to there own i guess its still a good team but it aint legit

My best signing is gourcuff on my current network game for man utd scoring buckets for me and he made an immediate impact on a sub 1st game of the season at half time and he bagged 2 goals

current 2012/2013 season im play Celtic ,in 1st season i bought for 11,500,000 euros Artem Milevsky I think it's the best purchase (an incredible performance, all the time shooting at your fingertips ":))
menupop.gif

My first eleven in Celtic (probably the best line I had in this version of FM from all the teams i played)

boruc, dodo, otamendi, Burdisso, raul, di maria, kacar, feghouli (rodriguez,canales), sanchez, neymar, milevskyi
subs:
guilherme, kryvtsov, drenthe, marilungo,bannan,rits,canales(4sure gonna be a big world class playmaker close to kick away from squad Feghouli) ...,marilungo,janczyk

i can put screens,no problem ;)

I agree Milevskyi is an absolute beast as is Neymar. Great partnership.
Wouldn't Burdisso be a bit old by that time?
How much have you spent?

My best was Nicolas Millan on fm 2007/2008.

Canalas is joining madrid when u start the game and its like 150 million to buy him plus everyone else you got , surely celtic dont get that much money to spend considering i played a game with them for over 8 years on the game i know what funds u get and dont get .

FMRTE suspect

its not really a great signing if you had to cheat to get them cause if we al cheated everyone on the site could get whoever they wanted but each to there own i guess its still a good team but it aint legit

My best signing is gourcuff on my current network game for man utd scoring buckets for me and he made an immediate impact on a sub 1st game of the season at half time and he bagged 2 goals
there is something you can turn off before you start a game so that canales has not agreed with real yet, so he probable got him on a free transfer

Mine would be Krivets in FM09 who I signed for £200k and Franco Zuculini who I got at about the same price on FM08

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Vilar on FM10 is awesome though, 1.6m at Arsenal and saved my *** loads of times.

tomorrow i show you screens guys,i get burdisso for free(second winter from game begin,,he was my most expensive key player(around 63k p/w,his physical skills starts go down but his average its still good) .CANALES -last season i win champions league before that he never agree contract,i bought him from Racing Sant. for 8.000.0000... ,drenthe,feghouli,burdisso,kacar,rits,janczyk - FREE PLAYERS,neymar 13m (2nd season) ,Rodriguez 1,5m (automaticaly when game start),huseklep(1st window,3.7 m i sell him in second season to bolton for 7m),krivets(first window,from BATE,he wants move to bigger club and he goes to liverpool for...15m ;) sanchez 23m(my biggest fee3rd season),dodo - 3.2m,raul-4.3,di maria 16m...currently im looking for propective DC (arsenal bought kjaer in my game for 47m last transfer window),kryvtsov is not good enough for full season first squad .

tomorrow i put screens ;)

Last edited:
Chucks nwoko an svindel Larsen are to names I thought u wouldn't here again

in 09, it was Federico Vilar. Saved a **** load of goals then scored them as well, insane.

Now, it's Abel Hernández. I only bought him as a goalscorer to keep us from relegation in my Airdrie/Holland game, but we're now easily in the top half thanks to him scoring 2 or 3 nearly every game :D.

On champ man 01/02, signed a regen called Skalidis. He had about 10 ratings that where 20, and he would get about 50-60 goals EVERY season. He was about 2 million aswell.
As for Fm10, i'd have to say Hamsik. Signed him first season for 13.25m and he is awesome. Him and Kroos just boss it every single game

cant recall too many but my best signing for my walsall save was jonathen cristaldo on loan in my second season scored 30+ goals in that season

De La Cuesta CM 03/04,what a beast of a defender he was and proper dirt cheap.Not forgetting Anatoli Todorov :D

Ow my eyes

I lol'd at that XD

Best signing was Sofiane Feghouli on FM09,signed him for Arsenal and he scored 15 goals and got 11 assists in his first season,and went on to be worth 20M

my best buy was gabby agbonlohoar for man utd him and rooney lethal upfront toghether like 25goals in 30games

my best signing was jonathan cristaldo, he scored 40 goals in 39 games i buy him every time i start a new game, also another player is silviu lung jr. he is a very cheap young gk with a very nice potential

Yossi Benayoun 1.2Million from Chelsea on the " Around the world update. " season 3. Was worth every penny.

( I signed him for liverpool )

febian brandy. signed him on loan for yeovil and scored 25 in 28 league games. got him on a free at the end of the season and has gone on to score 130 in 130 league games over 3 seasons. still going strong even in the prem and has scored 4 in first 3 games.

The usual Edin Dzeko. Player of the year and just missed Goalscorer of the year by 2 goals.

Just made an amazing signing:
romelulukaku.png

He got released and I snapped him up on a free! :D

romelulukaku2.png

Mine was probably Franck Ribery and Javi Garcia on a free.