Best signing ever!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrishow4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 81K
Sandro from Internacional, is a bit costly (10-12mil) but you can easily buy him if you propose to pay over 48 months period. At 20 ys he's an amazing DM.

andy bishop for leyton oreint on 09, he scored 43 goals in our league 2 season

best signing was maxim tsigalko in CM 01/02
mark kerr and milen petkov in CM 99/00
for FM series so far FM 08, matias fernandez

oh, and valeri bojinov in either FM06 or FM07, I forgot.

hey i remember tsigalko :D and agahowa too he was so good

Has to be Cardozo, when i was at Zenit in 09.
Got him for only 4M, not messing he scored in almost every single game, a complete goal machine and best signing ever.
Veron, Piatti and the Argentinian striker Palacio are other legends for me.

Laurito on 09 cost me about 1 million and within 2 seasons he was worth about 35 million. Him an torres were just scoring for fun lol.

i think you could go on all day with this one

mads jorgensen, chucks nwoko, marino rahmberg, hestad, shearer, svindal-larsson, a load of other scandinavians, the estonian, etc etc on cm they were all great players for 99% of my teams

on fm iv had some fanstastic signings throughout my teams

sanchez is defo up there with the best, i used to get him for 4.5m and he did great for me on the left or through the middle, phenomenal goal scorer

bojan, otamendi and salvio were great, leguizamon for zaragoza i urge anybody to buy him-45-120k and hes the player who goal machine was named for! sebastian fernandez alongside him was imense too

so far on fm10

iv found some promising young guns but its too early to tell if they will literally be world class

carroll is my main man 35 goals in 38 games, i know its not as good as villa who scored 70 odd goals for somebody on here but hes only 20

sherman cardenas from bucaramanga for everton on fm 2007 for 3 million became best player on the planet in 4 years

henri saivet for everton on 09 for 2 million after 3/4 years bangs in at least 30 a season

Eduardo Salvio all the way. 21 years old ( in my 3rd season. bought him when he was 19 years old ).

48 games. 24 assists. 7 goals. 7 mom.
7.37 overall performance.

hahahahahaha....remember tsigalko he was really the best player in 01|02

Hi Guys ... Is there anyway you can accept national manager's jobs without the new patch ???
If not how do upload the new patch and were to ???
Cheers !
progress.gif

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Hi Guys ... Is ther anyway i can accept National manager jobs without the new patch ??? ... If not how do i get the new patch to work ... i have downloaded in my database ??

Cheers.

Matias Fernandez on 08 banged in 31 goals with 16 assists from the AMC position.

mika ääritalo to my sunderland on fm 08 33 goals first season as a offensive midfielder bought him for 0,5 million pounds(H)

anyone remember Mark Collis back in CM93? I believe he was a developer who put himself in the game. Peter Ndlovu was always a good buy as well as Ronaldo in late versions of CM 3 and 4 I think. Bakircioglu was always good too.

Guys its for football manager 2010 who your best signings are, not past fm games or even cm games from the early 1990's lol

FM07 - Pazzini, Guarin, Adu
FM08 - Bianchi, Bianchi, Bianchi
FM09 - Keirrison, Dzagoev, Riquelme
FM10 - Milevskyi, Wheater, Kameni

Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is in the right place but just a quick question for everyone.

Who would you say your best ever siging is on a football manager sim and if you can remember what game and any of his stats??

I remember Mark Collis, was in the Cambridge Squad in CM93, Chris Bart-Williams however was the man on that game scored 60+ per season as an attacking midfielder.

David Collins of Burnley on 99/00 was a 100k goal machine in any division as was James Flood of Man City.

Current version has to be Artem Milevskyi and Iker Muniain of Athletic, my scout tipped him to have the potential to play at a similar level to Edin Dzeko in the future, he was however an instant success in season one scoring 20 goals in 3 starts and 17 sub appearences

Addition to Tsigalko, Yury Nikiforenko and Vitaly Aleschencko were really legends at 01/02.Honestly,all Belarussian players were great.The best manager game 01/02,I miss it too much...
For Fm2010, I think Chiellini is the best like 09.I think defenders are the most important parts and Naldo-Chiellini is the dream defansive line.

Srna, Zapata and Riquelme for Spurs! Quality players :P

Back