Best signing ever!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrishow4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 81K
FM 09 - Balotelli/Keirrison
FM 10 - Haven't made up my mind yet..But proberly this kid called 'Mario Mandzukic', He's started 7 times and scored 7 times although he's not much of a good guy to put on when a sub is needed.

Fit lek en dudes! Up the Toon! have that Boro! Aberdeen dissapointing! To Maderia????Any1 remember him, was a striker in CM. Only cost 100K Legend 30+goals a seson!

Back in the day Neil Lennon when he was playing for Leicester city forgot which CM game it was but he scored like 60 goals one season and he was a AMC quality

cm 99/00 perluigi casiraghi on a free for my bristol city team BEAST £0
cm 01/02 moukoko n micheal jack LEGENDS 50k n 300k
fm 2005 n 2006 romano denneboom BOOMSHAKALAKA 2.5 mil
fm 2009 milevskyi was d ONE 10 mil???
fm 10 TONI KROOS = SUCCESS 3.4 mil OH MY DIDDAYS

best signing was maxim tsigalko in CM 01/02
mark kerr and milen petkov in CM 99/00
for FM series so far FM 08, matias fernandez

oh, and valeri bojinov in either FM06 or FM07, I forgot.
He was good, but Sergey Nikiforenko was the best !!!
Also Volodenkov, To Madeira, Okoronkwo, N¨Diaye, Kerr, Brozek, Onwuachi, Hadzimehmedovic....
CM 01|02 was really the best

my best signing on fm 10 for my notts county game has to be Tresor Kandol, im at the start of my second season and he is still banging in the goals and he only cost 60K at the start of the game

Its gotta either Luka Modric, Oscar Cardozo, Edin Dzeko, Yoann Gourcuff or Milos Krasic. :)

ebi smolarek for sheff wed, scored 40 goals opening season and scored 18 in the prem to keep us up as we finished 17th

modric for 25 mil for MU... essential player.... 10 MOM awards in 13 games... 14 assists and 8 goals so far...

i can't believe no one has mentioned oskarsson???? **** stats but scored ridiculous amounts of goals

best signing on fm 10 is liedso 5mil and 35 goals in 33 games is hard to beat

Your all crazy the best signing ever was Guilherme on fm 08. He was the modern pele. Scored at least 40 goals a season in any top level side i used him in. Sherman cardenas was also good on fm 07 he led my real betis side to 3rd in la liga. I could only find him in that game though, every other game i used after that he disappeared off the system :(

sherman didnt disappear off your system. you need to load the colombia league to so that he'll be in your game

sounds weird i know but i started as Aston Villa and bought Douglas Costa from gremeo 3.5m and played him along side Fabian Delph

all is on fm10 ill show you my squad. :)

FM10.jpg

FM10Douglas.jpg

FM10fabian.jpg

Mine has to be Angel Di Maria from Benfica for £6M in FM10...his asts are amazing, finishes every season with atleast an avrg rating of 7.5, real madrid offered me £28m after 3 seasons but coudnt give him up :D

Micheal Owen for Derby in 2010/11 for 1.3 Million.

he scored a hat-trick in his first match against Preston in the FA Cup, next season he was valued at 3 Million

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Scratch my previous response!

i just signed Micheal Ballack for Derby on Free Transfer!

My 2 Best Signings are Mario Balottelli And Sergio Mota I am Man utd And mario balotelli Scored 32 goals in 1 season and Sergio motta had 23 asists as a replacement of c.ronaldo

Tsigalko, Anatoli Todorov, Fredy William Thompson, Daniel Braaten, Lionel Morgan...

Ahhh Cm 03/04...

Back