Best signing ever!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrishow4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 81K
Anthony Modeste for Belgium side Veldwezelt. Predicted to finish bottom, finished 1st due his 47 goals in 36 apps and only cost me 100k.

Does anyone remember an Iceland player called Andri Sigporsson from CM 2000/2001 I think it was. You could buy him for like 800k and he would become an amazing striker instantly, his stats would go through the roof within like 3 months of buying him lol, he is a CM legend.

best ever? i'd have to say henry on CM03/04. got him from arsenal on a free end of first season, was absolutley epic for my chelsea team.

also mixim tsigalko on 01/02. goal machine!!!!

Mine was Alan from cska moscow for 15m and he's worth it in 2010.
He's scored 29 goals for my club in the seaso and he is a must buy

My 09 has to be Srna. Captained everyone of my clubs untill he was 36 :) :wub:

10 has to be Milos Krasic from CSKA Moscow, so far.

my best signing are ZARATE from lazio and yoann from france

JR on 03/04 for my Derby team. Norwegian Goal machine, who cost about 5k, and led me to many, many champion's league titles

mine was riquelme in FM 08 for marseille. i picked him up for like $6million and in his second season for me he had like 20 goals and 40 assists when i won the champions league. he was incredible in set pieces.

Mika Aaritalo, Jukkha Lehtorvarra from Turun Pallasuera on FM08!!

FM09, Baltelli.

FM10, havent made up my mind yet.

For me it was Jan Kristiansen in CM03/04 when he was about 23 I think, bought him from Danish club Esbjerg fB. He had amazing freekicks and regularly played amazingly well and I used to buy him no matter who I started as, but in later games he became poor

daniel braaten 300k ws the best player in 03/04 by a mile scored soo many goals,as well todorov and another bulgarian from a team called litex,por,jakob rasmussen a centre midfielder. I loved 003/04 some real jems. Oh and jerome thomas,lionel morgan,jermaine darlington were mint too!!

cm 08, loaned bendtner with argyle, 50 league goals!!

Veloso has been amazing for my Tottenham also Felix Kroos whom I bought the first season has turned out great now on my fourth season...

Andre Santos for Sunderland 2nd season in 09. The best left back I've come across, got player of the year in my squad. Pretty good from set-pieces aswell, 6 free kicks and took the corners as well. Would advise a look at him in the new game, I haven't got it yet :(

Last edited:
Jo on 07 for some Australian side 46 goals in one season!!

So far on FM10 my best signing for value has to be John Sutton for Notts County first season scored 35 in 43 starts and in my opening 14 games of League 1 has got 8. Not a bad return to say he cost 40k n is now worth 1.2 million with Blackburn sniffing around him along with other lower Premier league clubs and Championship clubs

Back