Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Views Views 34K
I have looked about, and used the search tool and there is no thread of this kind for fm2010, just 2009 i can fine, but if there is sorry for making a pointless thread guys:)

Mines has to be forlan and aguero for ath madrid. :D both amazing together:D

This - by far the best partnership in the game IMO.

The only way which it is improved IMO is to play 3 up front with Berbatov as a deep lying striker with Forlan as an advanced striker and Aguero as a Poacher....

Negredo and Luis Fabiano for me. They are unstoppable together. In February now, hope they will continue like that

Best partnership I've ever had. No corner bug or something

Romelu Lukaku (Complete Forward - attack/Target Man - attack)
Lacina Traore (Target Man - Support)

Diego Milito as advanced forward and Sergio Aguero as poacher works amazingly
Also Samuel Eto'o and Neymar in the same roles are awesome

mines Rooney - Villa - Aguero with Lukaku, Pato and Ba as the back ups I play 3 upfront :)

Dzeko (Target Man)
Guissepi Rossi (Poacher)

Amazing combination, first season scored about 65-70 goals together

My best partnership had to be sergio aguero (40 goals) and van persie (35 goals and spent a month or 2 injured)
But my most amazing partnership was sergio aguero (40 goals) torres (42 goals) and david villa (he didnt work well in the partnership and only got 15 goals)

mine is cristiano ronaldo higuain and benzema.
4-3-3, and cristiano ronaldo scores 67 Goals alone. i forgot the rest. :)

I've had two partnerships that tore up eveerything:
1. Cassano (Trequarietsa) - Pazzini (Poacher) (Sampdoria) Totally smashed, Pazzini had like 35 league goals, Cassano like 20 and 20 assists.

2. Lukaku (Deep-Lying Forward) - Zarate (Poacher) (West Ham) Won the Quad with West Ham year 2018-19, absolutely dominated. Zarate with over 30 league goals 4 seasons in a row once Lukaku got good.
:)

Henry Advanced played 14 scored 11
Suarez Deep Lying Played 12 scored 16
Mileveski Complete foreward Played 12 scored 5 but has 7 assists
Joao Moutinho played 27 scored 12 assist 17 everything goes threw him.
Veloso played 25 scored 8 assist 9 < his average rating 7.94 and has best pass complition of 86% and has 14 MoM

Ibrahimovic - Target Man
Messi - Trequarista/Complete Forward

Bag in 85+ for me.

i prefer no strikers. my lone striker is a dummy feeder (van der vaart). he's the most advanced and central forward but has the least goals of my team. my top scorers are my wingers and box to box midfielders

i play a 4-3-3-0 formation

replace totti with van der vaart, mancini with cerci (left footed), and you 'more or less' have my team in FM

roma_totti_vucinic_perrotta_de_rossi_pizarro.jpg

Back