Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Best Strikers on the game?

AlanM92

Aug 13, 2011
Jay Rodriguez from Southampton, scored 41 goals in 50 games for me when I was Tottenham. Only cost £8m :D

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
someone post a SS of this Ademilsion ive never seen him in game but seen oads bout him on here

BUBBLES23

Apr 13, 2011
shane long is a beast in my west brom game got me 27 goals in my first season have 4 goals in 5 games in 2nd year

Klippybo

Premium
Apr 7, 2009
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!

Last edited:

solemoza

Dec 24, 2012
In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!
Did you use him as Striker og Offensive midplayer? And what options on him?(Poacher, playmaker, ??) :)

solemoza

Dec 24, 2012
Did you use him as Striker og Offensive midplayer? And what options on him?(Poacher, playmaker, ??)

Aug 1, 2011
I haven't actually had him in my team but Moussa Sow has a very good goal scoring record in my game (he also notably scored 5 for Fenerbahce against Real Madrid!, although that was a weird year for Europe in my game, 2 Turkish teams in a European Cup final? oO) )

Luc Castaignos can be pretty decent if you get him early.

Rodrigo was the player with the highest value in my game after about 6 seasons on FM12 and he seems just as good on this years game.

EDIT: if you tutor Angelo Henriquez well he can turn into a great poacher.

Last edited: