Jovetic, Rodrigo, Destro, Abel Hernandez, Ademilson plus a few others.

Rodrigo becomes an absolute beast! Has 20 in finishing, composure and off the ball for me :D

Papiss Cisse has 20 finishing and scores 30+ goals a season for me at Newcastle

Jay Rodriguez from Southampton, scored 41 goals in 50 games for me when I was Tottenham. Only cost £8m :D

Kweuke is the "best striker i didn't know about" in FM 13 :)

someone post a SS of this Ademilsion ive never seen him in game but seen oads bout him on here

shane long is a beast in my west brom game got me 27 goals in my first season have 4 goals in 5 games in 2nd year

In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!

Last edited:
In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!
Did you use him as Striker og Offensive midplayer? And what options on him?(Poacher, playmaker, ??) :)

Did you use him as Striker og Offensive midplayer? And what options on him?(Poacher, playmaker, ??)

I haven't actually had him in my team but Moussa Sow has a very good goal scoring record in my game (he also notably scored 5 for Fenerbahce against Real Madrid!, although that was a weird year for Europe in my game, 2 Turkish teams in a European Cup final? oO) )

Luc Castaignos can be pretty decent if you get him early.

Rodrigo was the player with the highest value in my game after about 6 seasons on FM12 and he seems just as good on this years game.

EDIT: if you tutor Angelo Henriquez well he can turn into a great poacher.

Last edited: