Leandro Damiao gets my vote, has been scoring goals for fun ever since i signed him for Newcastle.

In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

51 goals in 38 games ? ? ? have u found a match engine exploit that u greedily aint sharing ? ? ?
View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!

have u found a match engine exploit that u greedily aint sharing?

In my Bilbao story currently going I have just completed a season with Muniain scoring 55 league goals and nearly 70 overall with only 1 penalty!

He prefers to play in midfield though...............................lol

View attachment 285140
This shot was taken with a couple of months left to go and he scored 5 v Sociedad and also got another hat-trick v Levante. He also missed a few weeks through injury afterwards!

Yeahh, share the tactic m8

Mbokani is good too....played well he can score a lot...and he's not expensive too

Adam Le Fondre, Charlie Austin, Jordon Rhodes, Jay Rodriguez All great and have came from the lower leagues.

This is working better for me. I had him as poacher in a 4-4-2 Diamond. Cheers

shane long is my favourite player this yr.absolute goal machine. 3rd season he got 46 goals won the prem and euro golden boots got a double hatrick in 1 prem game against middlesboro for my liverpool side! he also gets alot of assists!

shane long is my favourite player this yr.absolute goal machine. 3rd season he got 46 goals won the prem and euro golden boots got a double hatrick in 1 prem game against middlesboro for my liverpool side! he also gets alot of assists!

what way do you play shane long (poacher or whatever??) I just signed him for liverpool in my second season. won the league in my firsy season but in bad need of an out and out goalscorer. thanks

What role do you use him to get 30+??? I get about 15 a season...

I managed about the same with Cisse before selling him. I have found he plays best as a lone forward poacher.

Carlos Fierro. He can develop into one of the best strikers in the world. Buy him first season at 18 for Leicester 15 goals in 30 games. More than just a poacher aswell has a good all round game.

Sorry for double post but had him on fm 12 for Southampton and by by 23 he had won the golden boot in the prem 3 times in a row and was worth 30-40 mil. Pretty good for a player you can get for about 3 million.

In terms of value for money Fierro or Destro win hands down, Fierro is dirt cheap and turns into a brilliant player if you give him time and Destro you can pick up on a free and will just score for fun.

Best overall for me is still Cavani, great as a TM, great as a poacher, great as a DLF. Just put him upfront and he'll score no matter what. Never really bothered with Falcao although I'd presume he's much the same.