Yassine "the machine" benzia is my lord and saviour

also, neal maupay from nice is a god you can sign for 1.3 mil at the start.

Mbaye Niang

Lacazette

any french striker

Jérémie Aliadière

Juamni from Malaga becomes very good. He's at Liverpool in mine and was tearing up the league, they bought him for 30 odd million £s!

Benzia and Giroud are great.
Giroud had 45/45 on my save and almost broke Cole's record of 34 PL goals in a campaign.

So far what I know is... Giroud, Leandro Damiao, Jay Rodriguez and Lacazette

Giroud, Lewandoski, Guindetti (or something), Jovetic.

In time, Fierro and Hernandez from United

Anybody tried Aleksandar Mitrovic?? Was immense in my game...

Papiss Demba Cisse is one of the best strikers. He scored 42 goals in all competition in my first season and 49 on second season.

Lewandoski is real beast, also falcao,lukaku,benteke, leandro damiao,kweuke,and more

Best striker on the game for me without a doubt Falcao if you adjust your team to play to his strengths hes a goal machine make your style of passing down the wings and make your wingers cross "often" and he never fails to score

Liverpool save 2nd season. Have been reading you guys' posts. Should I get Bony or Destro then? Destro might come in free but supposedly injury prone.. Bony comes equally highly rated. How?

Should get destro as he is free an you already have Suarez, Sturridge and borini and yesil as the future, providing you haven't sold any of them

In terms of value for money Fierro or Destro win hands down, Fierro is dirt cheap and turns into a brilliant player if you give him time and Destro you can pick up on a free and will just score for fun.

Best overall for me is still Cavani, great as a TM, great as a poacher, great as a DLF. Just put him upfront and he'll score no matter what. Never really bothered with Falcao although I'd presume he's much the same.

Agree. I got Destro, Adelmilson on my Southamton save. Destro is really good and was my number one since i play a lone poacher.
Ademilson I sold for £20m and got Fierro for £14m.
Fierro scored 15 goals from januari and now, in his first reals season, he´s got 24 goals in 19 PL games by januari. He´s a real beast. Guess he likes the support he gets from Wilshere, AOC, Gaston and Bale though ;)

Fierro is the best poacher in the game I belive. He can tap in, but th also runs by whoöe defences and scores from erery angle.
Thanks. I´m in 2018 januari.

Neal Maupay, if you get him right away. Costs about 700k. And if you develop him well, he will become beast. Worth 5 million in my save aged 17, and hasn't played a first team game yet.

How the **** did this get so many replies/views?! haha

I have edited the OP to make this thread a general one so people can share their opinions on it, making a sort of database for quality strikers? :)

I rather find a cheaper options tho :) I don't like buying the obvious sure ownage striker... I like to buy unknown players and make them known so I never bought Cavani XD

I rather find a cheaper options tho :) I don't like buying the obvious sure ownage striker... I like to buy unknown players and make them known so I never bought Cavani XD

Understandable mate, i do the same thing usually. Look at Mason Bennett, he has good potential.