Edinson Cavani, yeah he costs an absolute bomb but he's so worth it

View attachment 336604View attachment 336605
As you can see he's being incredible for me.

Brilliant Cavani in fm 13 very hard to striker scored more than 30 goals in the league is quite different than in fm 12. I have a question for you. On what tactics have achieved the same results? For me these results completely impossible, Belfodil in my OL scored 29 goals in 34 matches and I thought it was a great result. But after what I saw in you I do not know. If you can share your tactics can stretch out some interesting conclusionsXD

Brilliant Cavani in fm 13 very hard to striker scored more than 30 goals in the league is quite different than in fm 12. I have a question for you. On what tactics have achieved the same results? For me these results completely impossible, Belfodil in my OL scored 29 goals in 34 matches and I thought it was a great result. But after what I saw in you I do not know. If you can share your tactics can stretch out some interesting conclusionsXD

You should totally check out other people... There was one person I saw his SS... His olivier giroud first season got 49 goals and like 10 assist... 2nd season got 50 goals and around 10 assist too :) Not sure how he did it... But that is dam amazing :D

Ishak Belfodil, not the best assisstant's rating but has scored 10 goals in 5 games in 2016 for Arsenal

From experience, lewandowski is great, spent 42 mill on him and he did great, then I moved to a different team and bought leandro damiao and he is even better, strong, fast, good in the air and great finisher, deffo worth the 52 mill I paid

Luc Castaignos. Awesome on a free. Got me 35 goals in a season in the prem. Couldn't believe my luck when I found him

Papiss Cisse is great in my Newcastle save,scored 12 goals in 12 games and and have 2 assists.

Giroud got the 'top striker in europe' on my save before i bought Lewandowski for £30 million. considering buying the likes of Damiao though

I got damiao in my third season, he currently has 22 goals in 20 games, 1 as a sub, deffo worth it, I'm playing him as a poacher up front on his own :)

Can anyone recommend a good solid deep lying striker first season with Liverpool, 30m budget, thanks. :)

Charlie Austin has scored 20 in 20 games. Signed him at the start of the third season for Birmingham as his contract expired. He has also scored 2 in 4 for England!

Lewandowski is always good of course and you can get him on a free at the end of your first season so he is always a good player to get. demba ba always smashes it every season with atleast 25 goals, as for youth, fierro, ongenda, also angelo henriquez from utd its a good player.

Podolski is a goal a game stirker for me. Never gets hat trick mind. But I can rely on him. :D I play him as a poacher and Giroud as a target man. I think if I put Podolski as a poacher and target man, with run onto ball. I think he would do a bit better :p

In terms of value for money Fierro or Destro win hands down, Fierro is dirt cheap and turns into a brilliant player if you give him time and Destro you can pick up on a free and will just score for fun.

Best overall for me is still Cavani, great as a TM, great as a poacher, great as a DLF. Just put him upfront and he'll score no matter what. Never really bothered with Falcao although I'd presume he's much the same.
I think Falcao depends on the team you use, when I had him for arsenal he ruined my team but when I had him at Chelsea he was a boss

Berbatov is class in my save, Deep lying forward, he has many assist and key passes.

Neil maupay is also really good, i have better results from him not playing him every game, maybe he's still young. But he's a beast of a poacher at only 19 years old.

Hellenius is also good, but he went down to injury consecutively 3 months each, now he's just average.

Rochina is quite decent! scores 13 goals in 20 games.

Team I'm Managing: FC Barcelona