Vaclav Kadlec with LFCMarsall's summer update, super!

Robert lewandowski was a goal machine in my save for tottenham, he was my too goal scorer and the leagues too goals corer 4 seasons in a row scoring over 28 goals.

But he will cost u 25 mill plus!!

All I know is that LLORENTE is superman on FM13 esp once at Juventus.

Neymar. Hands down. Quite an obvious choice, but he's raping everything on my Liverpool save.

Another one is Mattia Destro. Or "The DESTROyer". He absolutely destroys every team on my Roma save.

Mitrovic is pure class class.17 year old and if you load Serbian league he will play for the national team.After a year or two(even at the start really) he is better than Lorente as a target man.He tears up people in my Partizan game, 10 goals and 4 assists as a Target man in FIVE games :$

Mitrovic is pure class class.17 year old and if you load Serbian league he will play for the national team.After a year or two(even at the start really) he is better than Lorente as a target man.He tears up people in my Partizan game, 10 goals and 4 assists as a Target man in FIVE games :$

You got a screenshot? I don't have the Serbian league's loaded, so I can't have a look for myself :D

Manolo Gabbiadini, he scored 107 goals and had 39 assists in all club competitions in the 3 year period he was at my southampton side. Bought him for 22 million euros in 2014. But Juventus let him go for 1.4 million the year before so you can probably get him cheap at the start.
View image: gabbiadini

Rodrigo is always my first buy whenever getting any money. Give him a season to settle in and he'll be top goalscorer before you know it.

salomon rondon... Another player who is like olivier giroud who simply just keep scoring and can score 50 goals per season.