Volland prob my fave. Use him as a supporting complete or deep lying forward. Works wonders alongside a poacher.

Volland and Lukaku upfront for me at Liverpool and just won Prem season 3 by 9pts. Just 4 defeats all season :)

Falcao is a clinical striker. He has a minimum fee release clause of 83m dollars (52m pounds). He's affordable if you use installment plans, just offer 3m up front and 80m over 48 months and his original team has to accept the sale. The great thing about Falcao is he also scores a lot of goals with his head and he is very strong. This makes him an ideal lone striker, as he won't get bullied even by strong defenders. Get him the ball anywhere in the box and he has a very high chance of scoring. I took him from La Liga and brought him to the Premier League and he instantly became the league leading scorer in his first season with 24 goals scored and an average rating over 7.8!! PS If you want to try less known striker, take a look at Hon Seung Min. Very pacey, skilled, good dribbling striker from South Korea.

Last edited:
Falcao is a clinical striker. He has a minimum fee release clause of 83m dollars (52m pounds). He's affordable if you use installment plans, just offer 3m up front and 80m over 48 months and his original team has to accept the sale. The great thing about Falcao is he also scores a lot of goals with his head and he is very strong. This makes him an ideal lone striker, as he won't get bullied even by strong defenders. Get him the ball anywhere in the box and he has a very high chance of scoring. I took him from La Liga and brought him to the Premier League and he instantly became the league leading scorer in his first season with 24 goals scored and an average rating over 7.8!! PS If you want to try less known striker, take a look at Hon Seung Min. Very pacey, skilled, good dribbling striker from South Korea.

He is a quality striker, but you can get him for around £27m (Not sure in dollars, but must be around $42m?), as he is pretty much always transfer listed in the 2nd season at that price. I even got him for £10m + Giroud + Rosicky + Santos! (That was before I had given Giroud a chance and realised how good he is on FM :'()

Jackson Martinez from FCP, absolutely dominates, stats wise not the best but seems to boss games and bully the defence.

He is a quality striker, but you can get him for around £27m (Not sure in dollars, but must be around $42m?), as he is pretty much always transfer listed in the 2nd season at that price. I even got him for £10m + Giroud + Rosicky + Santos! (That was before I had given Giroud a chance and realised how good he is on FM :'()
27m pounds is a fantastic price for falcao! The reason I got Falcao first was I needed to dump Torres as he had become decidedly average when I took over Chelsea. Since Falco helped me win the Premier League and the Champions cup in season 1, it was worth the money for me! :) Luckily Chelsea can afford to spend big to win right away. Smaller clubs need to go for younger less established strikers and hope they develop into monsters in a couple of seasons. Speaking of, I'd probably try to buy Lukaku, Rodrigo, Fierro or Maupay if I were starting with a mid tier premier level club. Preferably 2 of those 4. I think Lukaku and Rodrigo are more ready to contribute right away then Fierro or Maupay.

Lewandowski was good for me.

Scored 27 goals in ~45 starts, although my PL scoring charts were lead by Eden Hazard so Lewandowski didn't exactly contribute in PL for me, had to sell him when Lukaku got in lethal form and I play one striker system, couldn't keep two starters at a time.

Can't really say who's best striker as I also had Cavani, didn't score as much goals but was awesome when it came to linking with my AMs, his average rating was always ~7.0 even in bad matches, where other strikers' fall below 6.5

Lukaku was amazing for me at R.Sociedad loaned him for two seasons
Two who weren't 20+ goal strikers but I loved having I.Agirretxe was great in big games and great mix of goals/assists. 2nd is M.Chamakh who I have at C.Palace is ripping the prem apart 8 goals in 5 games hopefully he can carry it on.

Cheap and best option? Drogba. He has 12 starts for me and 9 goals, RvP is on 4th with 7 goals in 13 starts. (I also got Wayne Rooney IDK how MU sold him :p)

View attachment 467992

For me Samuele Longo is a belting poacher in 2018, gets in the right positions, obviously it depends how his development goes but for me he is a quality forward, apart from that you have Ferreyra, Caprari, all great strikers.

Started up a new save with Atletico Madrid and I found another good striker. His name is Leandro Damiao! He partners beautifully with Falcao. And he has already scored 21 goals in 27 appearances. Picked him up in season 2 during the winter transfer window for 31.5m pounds. The guy dominated for me in Champions Cup play with a huge hat trick in the semifinals.
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/goraiden/LeandroDamiatildeo_OverviewProfile.png
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/goraiden/AtMadridvTottenham_UntitledPostMatch.png
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/goraiden/BossSmoke_NewsInbox-110.png

There is no one like Fierro!! The mexican wonderboy is the best buy you can get in the game. Lukaku will also dominate in front

I have to say I was surprised by Shane Long, who was a scoring machine in first season for me. You can see his profile and performance wwwdotfm2013gamerdottk/en/profile-shane-long-football-manager-2013

Personally I am quite fond of Gianluca Caprari, Facundo Ferrerya, Gabbiadini, Rondon, Luuk De Jong have all done well for me in the game, all good players in unique ways