best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
This Tactic is great away form home and poor at home, ive created alot of evidence on this, throughout 3 save files using it! i use this away and different TAC at home and boy its incredible!

This Tactic is great away form home and poor at home, ive created alot of evidence on this, throughout 3 save files using it! i use this away and different TAC at home and boy its incredible!

It's the exact opposite with me, this formation is lethal at home but poor away and yet I use a different tactic away and it's 'incredible', funny how things work out ehhh!

well end of season with this tactic
Arsenal
Premier league 4th 68pts 20wins 8 draws 10 losses
League cup 1/4 finals
FA Cup 3rd ROund
Campions League 1st knockout round

Both strikers got 30 goals apiece
AMC got 16 assists 8 goals
LWB got 20 assists 7 goals

Decent tactic but wont set the world alight

i basically wouldn't use this tactic with top teams with class wingers id use this kind of tactic for good, mid, low teams.

Last edited:
Hi I like the look of this tactic and I want to try and use it but just 1 thing ...I've downloaded it but how do i change the tactic to normal i mean because it appears to have been converted to classic? cant select player roles etc

Last edited:
I've been playing this tactic for three seasons now with West Ham. It's a great tactic I've now won the domestic treble two seasons in a row and lost to Barcelona in the semis.
I've also used your tips for selling players I bought Jordy Clasie for £18 million after unsettling him after one season I sold him for £34 million to Dortmund and a 50% sell on.
Great tactic and great tips! Also I got Jack Wilshire for £11 million and him and Michael Bradley are awesome in midfield together.

testing this with swansea in 3rd season and it has been working really well so far - had a streak of 20+ games without a loss and I've generally looked tight defensively, but recently I've run into problems against city and chelsea away where the loses have been huge. Any recommendations to tweaks when facing tough opposition?

Back