best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
nem is good but gaston is literally 5 stars for MILAN awesome player averaging 7.70 aswell, i think my weakness is CM but i have no money and debt so i can attract great replacements atm, hopefully next year i can sort it out, ive got caserini and nocerino and andre ayew as my cm's.

who are you currently managing? hows it going?

nem is good but gaston is literally 5 stars for MILAN awesome player averaging 7.70 aswell, i think my weakness is CM but i have no money and debt so i can attract great replacements atm, hopefully next year i can sort it out, ive got caserini and nocerino and andre ayew as my cm's.

who are you currently managing? hows it going?
Newcastle im in my 3rd season just a few games in and sitting top at the moment but the famous injuries are coming in now and its doing my head in

Newcastle im in my 3rd season just a few games in and sitting top at the moment but the famous injuries are coming in now and its doing my head in

yeah theres always injuries! who in your CM? i guess you start with 2 good ones in cabaye and tiote!? ben arfa is a beast on this game too! GL with it! il update you tomorrow afternoon with how my season ends up

yeah theres always injuries! who in your CM? i guess you start with 2 good ones in cabaye and tiote!? ben arfa is a beast on this game too! GL with it! il update you tomorrow afternoon with how my season ends up
cabaye and radja niongolan for my cm, and for ben arfa to me he is the best player on the game but he injured for 4 months im totally gutted

if your having problems at the back try man marking both wing backs and left and right defender leave the middle defender on zone this worked for me. I also dont use the playmaker

Sorry Nezza. Really given this tactic a go but i found Mr Hough's one is a lot more stable. It's similar formation, but it has 1 ST and 3 MC's. It's a lot more solid defensively and I score more going forward (MC's are awesome).

Sorry Nezza. Really given this tactic a go but i found Mr Hough's one is a lot more stable. It's similar formation, but it has 1 ST and 3 MC's. It's a lot more solid defensively and I score more going forward (MC's are awesome).
no problem mate but keep a look out for this tactic as im tweaking it a little and linking a new update for it soon

this tactic is decent.. first half of the season didn't loss a game. now after xmas... im on a 5 game losing streak!!!!!!!!!! argh

mate i think you need to give your players a good kick up the ***

I agree, Its clearly not the tactics fault, the Tac got you unbeaten up to Christmas! and then i guess the morale? or if you sold and bought loads of players in Jan!? also if goals dry up "nezza" clearly stated taking the strikers off swap position, and this has worked for me many times, i guess the AI learns bits of the Tac, so simple changed like that and the defensive line will impact.

yea its not the tactic...

my three first choice cb all decided to get injured together.... shows how important it is to have quality at the back with this tactic

Back