best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
Gonna get some matches later on to day, so will keep you updated on the progress. Just wanted to test a tactic with a lower team and ended up with Tenerife by chance. If I manage I will see if I manage to take some screens of results and league table and post it if I figure out how to do that.
Alt+F9 then check your documents for screen shots it should be there, then reply to this thread and click on insert image its the third right top of the bar

Alt+F9 then check your documents for screen shots it should be there, then reply to this thread and click on insert image its the third right top of the bar

Things are still going ok. Gonna post screen of results when I get some more matches. One thing I've noticed thou is that the matches I've drawed or lost, I usualy have more shoots than the oposition, but many of them are off target.

Might be that my forwards just suck, since they are in the lower league, or any one else noticed this?

Last edited:
Hm, seems I'm in a bad patch right now last 3 matches. 0-1, 1-1, 1-1 vs teams on the bottomhalf of the table, also now I have droped to second.

Im Ac Milan and im in my 3rd season, finished 2nd 1st season, 3rd 2nd season and so far im using this tac this season and im top after 7 undefeated... but conceding alot and not scoring many, but this game is broken so i guess being top means i cant complain, will post in january!

Im Ac Milan and im in my 3rd season, finished 2nd 1st season, 3rd 2nd season and so far im using this tac this season and im top after 7 undefeated... but conceding alot and not scoring many, but this game is broken so i guess being top means i cant complain, will post in january!
are your defenders fast enough, i concede about 3-4 goals in twelve matches usually from set pieces or flukes

are your defenders fast enough, i concede about 3-4 goals in twelve matches usually from set pieces or flukes

yes they are quick, i just cant win the league with milan lol, i finished 2nd last season using your TAC, i also got to and lost italian cup final! is it me? your tac or Juventus being awesome thats the problem!?

yes they are quick, i just cant win the league with milan lol, i finished 2nd last season using your TAC, i also got to and lost italian cup final! is it me? your tac or Juventus being awesome thats the problem!?
funny you say that juventus has won there league 3 years running on my game and knocked both MADRID and BARCELONA out of CL

funny you say that juventus has won there league 3 years running on my game and knocked both MADRID and BARCELONA out of CL

yeah they won treble this year beating me in cup final and PSG in champions league final, but i feel i have a better squad than them! yet im not being consistent enough to win the league!

if this still persists try dropping defensive line down a bit and take your strikers OF rotate with each other

btw i just skipped to january and im 1 point behind inter 4 ahead of juventus. only lost 1 game all season and have come off back to back 2-1 win over inter and juventus!! also top of champions league group beating chelsea twice too!

do you think taking strikers off rotate will make any difference at all!?
most time yes, i put them on rotate to stop other teams from man marking them, but if you have pacey strikers they both run past defenders and plays through balls to each other if they dont rotate

btw i just skipped to january and im 1 point behind inter 4 ahead of juventus. only lost 1 game all season and have come off back to back 2-1 win over inter and juventus!! also top of champions league group beating chelsea twice too!
great mate hope it improves better keep me posted of your success

most time yes, i put them on rotate to stop other teams from man marking them, but if you have pacey strikers they both run past defenders and plays through balls to each other if they dont rotate

ok well i will continue as so far its going well, but i will take them off if i get into a muddle at some point? do you prefer the tac with them on or off? i have lacina traore and mbaye niang, pato and ayew all fast!

ok well i will continue as so far its going well, but i will take them off if i get into a muddle at some point? do you prefer the tac with them on or off? i have lacina traore and mbaye niang, pato and ayew all fast!
with very fast players like them i usually have it off to creat more chances plus if your ayew is an AMC most times he run through the center of the opponents defense while the other defenders are chasing your strikers

Back