best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
Awesome advice Nezza. I'm gonna try tapping up Zouma. Gonna praise him a couple of times, then if he likes it i'll endorse him so he wants to leave, then he'll be transfer-listed? If that's right then I can't believe nobody thought of that sooner!

not all the time this happens Luc020 its best to see how his club performs, like bought DEDE because Vasco got relegated and some other teams where fighting relegation, so its best to keep an eye on your player and his team.

I understand that for buying a player, you try to loan him and put a buyout fee, but I don't understand how you sell your players for a good price. Could you explain please ?

Nezza you should keep this thread for your tactic and just make another one tonight with the money making tips and other good advice and simply post the link in OP so everyone can read and ask questions there :)

Quick update with the tactic. Solid so far, one thing I have noticed which annoys the **** out of me but I don't think you can do anything about is the fact that I often create far more CCC's, have more shots and shots on target etc, but the opposition still score. For example, just played vs Huddersfield. I control the match, win 6-3. But they had 1 CCC and 4 shots on target, yet I had 5 CCC's and had 9 shots on target. I am still winning (mostly), but it still annoys me how the opposition can be so clinical, even when my strikers are better! Sometimes I think it's the game trying to balance itself out... I guess it doesn't like to see Southampton sitting 2nd in the Premier League!

Any thoughts on this?

to be honest mate i think its the ME, for instint ive just beat QPR 4-0 away and they had 3 CCC and 8 shots on target but it seems they were trying to score from longs shots or maybe testing the keeper but the second half it felt like they were injected with steroids and try to open up or push back my defence, ands its nice to here that your Southampton are sitting 2nd hopefully you'll have much success as me mate

olidag im opening a new thread tonight to discuss how to get good money for players and very good staff with low wages so keep a look out mate im also in my second season and the players i bought cheap have nearly went up 5x there valuation so ill be showing screen shots of there valuation at current.

Last edited:
After the first half of the season I was 3 points clear at the top... then the dread 13.1.3 patch hit and my old tactic (Mr Houghs wing backs) wasn't as effective. So i've managed to hold a comfortable 2nd place with 7 games left... and like I said before the tactic seems solid, I think i'm just unlucky atm. Had another game where Wolves had 1 shot and I lost 1-0, was all over them as well just couldn't convert!. Gonna go home and make a new save (Southampton save is on my work PC), so i'll try your tactic from scratch :) Looking forward to it! I'll keep you updated...

P.S i'm looking forward to your money making thread tonight! make sure you post the link to it in your OP here :)

You gave some good tips and going to use this tactic. You mentioned some pacey defenders. Which are considered to be pacey, is 13 al good or should it be higher. And when I drop the defensive line, I know I have to how it works, but must it be lowered a lot?

olidag im opening a new thread tonight to discuss how to get good money for players and very good staff with low wages so keep a look out mate im also in my second season and the players i bought cheap have nearly went up 5x there valuation so ill be showing screen shots of there valuation at current.

Thanks ! I will wait for your new thread :D

You gave some good tips and going to use this tactic. You mentioned some pacey defenders. Which are considered to be pacey, is 13 al good or should it be higher. And when I drop the defensive line, I know I have to how it works, but must it be lowered a lot?
defensive line should be either push up or normal if you drop it too deep then your defenders will be in trouble because it helps when they support the wing backs and your mids for great counter attack and also the speed of the defenders would probs be between 13 to 20 basically the faster your defenders the better they counter and come back to win the ball

Back