sebastiansas

Reaction score
Best tactic for scoring goals - DreamTeam

Hello mates. I just discovered a new tactic (at least it's new for me). I am scoring lots of goals and conceded just 3 goals: 2 in UCL and 1 in Serie A and I am in 21th December. I uploaded the tactic and hope that you will give me feedback. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, but try it without help from fmrte ??

Funny how people create themselves a good team, building it up 6 years after the start of the game and get accused of cheating oO)

Even if you didn't cheat, mate, I don't think it's the tactics that are high scoring. The players you have seem well capable of scoring goals on their own

In this thread you are trying to show how good the tactic is. Im not saying you cheated because you have proved that you haven't, but i think your success is largely down to your players. You are obviously very good at the game to build such a great team, but this doesnt really prove that this is a great tactic.

give the guy a chance - regardless of his team, all he want you to do is download his tactic so he can get some feedback, not debate wether he used fmrte or not

the tactic may well be enhanced by the number of world class players but how do you know this for sure when you havent tried the tactic for yourself

The players are very good, they can score many goals without any great tactic, you're right. But also let me tell you that these players as you can see, are very offensive. How can you tell that I scored 54 goals and conceded 1 ? At the end of the season i had 109 goals scored and 19 conceded without DM and just one MC, which doesn't have Defensive role. In conclusion I think that the tactic is very good also. It provides great attacking force, but it ensures that the opponent doesn't have many chances to score. From those 19 goals conceded in a season, 6 of then were scored by penalty. So I could say that I conceded 13 goals. It's no problem if you don't credit my tactic, my cousin is just testing it with AC Milan in the 2009-2010 season and in 14 games he conceded 3 goals and scored 35. As you well know AC Milan doesn't have a great team in the first season. Not in attack, not in defense.

I would imagine you employ an extremely high press/offside trap with that formation otherwise you'd be leaving a huge gap between your midfield and defense.

Be a team like Wolves, and show us how you get on, then I'll download.

clearly its a very good tactic for his players, because its getting the best out of his side. time after time i see people complain about to get the best out the very players hes using, or who build a team of galacticos at city or madrid and fail. he has built a side and a tactic that maxmises the ability of his side. that is part of the point of football manager. its fairly irrelevant if it doesnt work for wolves or another side. do you ferguson plays thinking "i bet this will work for brian laws too"? no. because thier approaches to the game as VASTLY different. looking at the side, the tactic could do well for any top 4-6 side.

good work

madsheep thats true, but you could use any tactic in the world and do well with that squad, why upload the tactic, if he's only used it with that amazing team, so he shoud use a worser team, then we wil download it.
Because not all of us, have that squad.

madsheep thats true, but you could use any tactic in the world and do well with that squad, why upload the tactic, if he's only used it with that amazing team, so he shoud use a worser team, then we wil download it.
Because not all of us, have that squad.
you miss the point he has built that amazing team over time with success of his tactic. and its not necessarily true that any tactic will do it. ive lost track how many people ask for ac milan help. so this tactic wil help all those who play as ac milan, and it will help anyone that whats to play the agressive kind of game hes playing.

why not uplaod the tactic hes had success with it and he wants to share that success with other people. you, or i, dont get to decide that his hard work is not worth uploading. why should he use a worse team? tactics don have to be a one size fits all. for one thing it very rarely works that way in real life. if you're not interested in downloading it fine, but dont belittle his work, clearly hes put a lot of time and effort in his tactic and game

@yaniv16 I was expecting some feedback, but instead, I get people who say I cheat, other people who say that any tactic will do it for my fantastic squad. How many of you, who criticize me actually tried and made to build a squad like this and at the end of every season have a positive financial balance ? How many of you really stroll to success with your OWN tactic ? I am not the "copy-kind'of person" I try to make things going my own way. AC Milan is in my soul, I cry when they lose and sometimes when they win (in real life), that's the reason why I play them in the game. But I also tried Lazio, and have the same results, build a great team in few years. I discovered Football Manager last year in December. Since then I play it over 5 hours daily, even more sometimes. At work and at home. Somebody told me that I should try to use this tactic with Wolves. Mate, this tactic doesn't have to work with Bolton, Wolves or Real Madrid. This works for me. It is possible to work with any team in the world that plays an attackig game. If I would have been at Wolves, be sure that I would made up a great tactic for them. If you like the tactic, download it, if not, don't tell me that it's now worthy because I have a great team.