Omg,play with normal data base,no editor change,and if you will have good result with your tactic then make a new thread here.Srsly,we all can win with players like your's

Omg,play with normal data base,no editor change,and if you will have good result with your tactic then make a new thread here.Srsly,we all can win with players like your's
howw do you know its editor change? look at the date of the game, its 2015. dont make wild accusations unless you can back it up

@Ueeein

You acuse me without fondation. Before people like you acused me from cheating, I really didn't know it is possible, really. I still don't know how to do it, beucase guess what ?! I'm not interested. How come that you know how to cheat ? I can play with you side by side starting from 2009 and by 2011 I'll have a team twice as valuable as yours with prove. Please, keep that kind of opinion for yourself. In my profession, I am an accountant, so I am preety good with numbers.

This tactic looks amazing, well done sebastiansas :) people saying it's only good because of his team are wrong. Look, only conceded 1 goal in the league... I could never acheive that, even with the World 11. If you say this tactic is no good and it's only his team, then don't comment. Find another tactic to dismiss.

Looks great, and it's a new formation :D

Theank you 123hello. I am trying to improve it, but as you know, I will never be done. Just when you think you're ready with your tactic, something comes up and needs reevaluation. How can I replace Cristiano Ronaldo as Inside Forward ? No player in the game I discovered so far can replace his unique style of play ? The closest is Mario Balotelli, who cand play almost similar as an inside forward (AMR). Who can replace the genious of Kaka ? When these 2 players retire, I'll have to modify something in the tactic, I will always have to improve and improve.

Yer excatly... No tactic can work for everyteam... It is a shame :(

Theank you 123hello. I am trying to improve it, but as you know, I will never be done. Just when you think you're ready with your tactic, something comes up and needs reevaluation. How can I replace Cristiano Ronaldo as Inside Forward ? No player in the game I discovered so far can replace his unique style of play ? The closest is Mario Balotelli, who cand play almost similar as an inside forward (AMR). Who can replace the genious of Kaka ? When these 2 players retire, I'll have to modify something in the tactic, I will always have to improve and improve.

Ac milan start of with such a small budget and your in 2015 one heck of a team did you get a board take over to get ronaldo is very rare why some members might say you cheated. But all remember steveo mighty hoff thread he got messi and members said he cheated when he built an amazing team you done amazing job i be called a cheater if am in 2015 and say i got ronaldo for leeds formation looks good though.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/once-in-a-life-time-messi-offer-t35389.html

Last edited:
Ac milan start of with such a small budget and your in 2015 one heck of a team did you get a board take over to get ronaldo is very rare why some members might say you cheated. But all remember steveo mighty hoff thread he got messi and members said he cheated when he built an amazing team you done amazing job i be called a cheater if am in 2015 and say i got ronaldo for leeds formation looks good though.
ive seen people get ronaldo. he falls out with the club every now and then around 3rd/4th season. i remember the abuse steve o got. very sad, some people cant do it, so they assume that no one else can and accuse them of cheating

ive seen people get ronaldo. he falls out with the club every now and then around 3rd/4th season. i remember the abuse steve o got. very sad, some people cant do it, so they assume that no one else can and accuse them of cheating

agree with you mate ive never seen ronaldo leave or messi but i take steveo word hes not one to lie and why would any one lie about getting such a great players great job on the formation.

@pokerjocker_num10 This is how I got Ronaldo :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/cristiano-ronaldo-joins-ac-milan-dream-team-t41524.html

I could get Messi too, in 2014-2015. I've puted up fron 180M and they let me offer him a contract. The scout told me he is extremly interested. The only problem was that he wanted 375k/week and I could offer him at most 350k/week. So the deal fall through. I will buy him in 2017. Franco Baresi took charge now at Milan and I have high hopes (financial speaking)

P.S After playing two seasons in my team, Cristiano Ronaldo has AC Milan one of his favorite clubs :)

Last edited:
@pokerjocker_num10 This is how I got Ronaldo :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/cristiano-ronaldo-joins-ac-milan-dream-team-t41524.html

I could get Messi too, in 2014-2015. I've puted up fron 180M and they let me offer him a contract. The scout told me he is extremly interested. The only problem was that he wanted 375k/week and I could offer him at most 350k/week. So the deal fall through. I will buy him in 2017. Franco Baresi took charge now at Milan and I have high hopes (financial speaking)

he never leaves on my games you very lucky dude

im buttering him up for a hopeful return to united, chances are slim though

When Real Madrid offered him to clubs, Manchester United had also made a bid. I was suprised that I won, because Man UTD was one of his favorites club. Now, AC Milan is too :) He's got a DEVIL inside him now (6)

Wonder if he join my leeds team just got promoted to the championship lol

I'll be giving this tactic a try after I finished my season. The tactic looks promising though, as I had never seen a tactic that could attack recklessly while being extremely stingy at the back.

Some people just enjoy accusing other people of cheating because they can't acheive the same results themselves without cheating and therefore will assume you are cheating.

They think they are better than you and therefore the fact that you have an imba team = cheat.

On topic - good job mate.

I will give it a go.

I get fed up reading how someone has designed a tactic for a certain team only for morons to slate it and accuse someone of cheating because they have had success with it.

The answer for these morons is simple. Design your own tactics if no-one elses is ever good enough and stop slating people who do come up with tactics to share.

Give him a break. Afer 1st season, Milan gives budget of over 100M every season. He did well to buy and built tactics that suits his team. I have seen many who buy just for the heck of it and dont know how to use the players or make a proper tactic.

On Topic. Very nice team and very adventurous tactic too..