nice looking tactic and team mate. I might acually start a game up with AC mila, thats the one team i have never played as for some reason heh.

Thank you guys for your time and support. I can only hope that this tactic will work for your teams. In my style of play, I am trying to put an amazing strikeforce over the opponent, so he can't get out of his own half, and I achieve that every game agains everybody,. Fot this tactic you need relatively youg players with high workrate and teamwork. The MC should be a very complex player (Fabregas, Muntari, Ramsey). If he can not defend, then ... God help :), if can not attack, the team will be like a car without an engine. It is somehow true that this tactic is for skilled players, but what the **** ?! There are many teams with skilled players. The point is that you have to get the best out of them.

P.S I never saw a tactic like this. Here, you have to count on every player. If one player is complacent, or tired, or lazy .. than you're not going to win. In other tactics, when a player doesn't play much on the field, the team keeps the game, but here, absolutly every player is esential. If you start over the game, and chose this tactic, be careful at transfers: workrate, teamwork. :) Cheers

This tactic had turned my Balotelli into a beast. Great work.

Thank you for feedback and for using my tactic :) I have Balotelli too in my AC Milan team and as you say, he is a beast with this tactic. If you need any help and further information, please write here ;) What team are you using by the way ?

i think people say sebastian cant get the budget with milan are wrong, i have play milan and i can reach my budget to 150M even more than that after done my 1st season, and milan reach up to 5 richest team

2 years ago, 2015-2016, Milan was second in rank of Top Richet Clubs with an evaluation of 992M. now I am on 3rd place, with 884. Kaka has weakned and some other star players, this is why the club value went a little bit down. I can't wait to have a new stadium. This is my utmost dream. To have a stadium of my own, without sharing with Inter. God help :)

I dont think he did. He probably just built up a good squad.
He is in 2015 ffs. oO)

but at first looks you can see y people thought it.

any way congrats on your success and what other people think of it?

here we go:

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

ok save it your computer,when you go to edit sig use option 2 upload it, and then remeber to click insert sig. it should work

If you think I've cheated, you're very wrong. I never cheated, in fact, I really don't know how to do that. I play this game a lot and I was lucky too, when Cristiano Ronaldo was offered to me. Try and take a look at these topics mate, I wrote then some time ago. You'll know that I do now cheat.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/cristiano-ronaldo-joins-ac-milan-dream-team-t41524.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/kaka-at-ac-milan-2011-t41382.html

Because the game's got a data editor & because of the corner bugs, everybody's paranoid about cheating; If your team has an all-star line up - you must have cheated. If you've made an all-conquering tactic - you must have cheated. It's in the order of things. (H)

I'm just testing this with Celtic after losing 3-0 in the 1st leg of a Champions League game (2 players sent off) I need goals so hopefully this will work.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Unfortunately I only won 2-0 but I will try it for a season and post a few screenies of any success

You do that. If you won 2-0 that is good. I guess the morale wasn't that gut but you still won. Try it for a season and see if it works for your team. Wish you the best luck.

Looks good, might start a new game and try this tactic. Great team by the way , do u have a story?

Unfortunately, I do not have a story. If I would had a story, I'm sure it would have been the greatest Milan story :) (6) I've got a devil inside me (6)

I'm using Newcastle and I have nothing but praise for your tactic.

This is my season and team after using your tactic. Note that I made some slight changes on your tactic to suit my team, but nothing major actually. I was using Andy Carroll as my main striker with no adequate cover throughout the season so I can imagine how much more deadly my team would be if I get another better striker.

Great work my friend (H)

I'm so glad that it worked for you too. Wish you all the best in the next season. By the way, Newcastle is a nice team with a beautiful history. Go go (H)

1. I finally got Messi, and my AC Milan DreamTeam is now completed. I had to pay 156M for him and I am not afraid of his adapting. Ronaldinho is my assistent manager and he has Leo Messi on his Favourite Personal List. This is how my team looks now.

2. You see that in my team is a player named Paolo Maldini. He is a regen and his actual name is Alexandar Bove.I've nicknamed him this way, because I felt the need to see the name of the greatest CD of all time in my team :) He came into my academy many years ago. I exchanged him for Kaka +50M. Then, Real Madrid offered him back at the price of 10M. This is the greatest CD I've ever had in my own academy.

ForZZa MiLaN ! (6)