Best team to never win Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailVikernes

Reaction score
The recent World Cup final was said to be contested between the two best teams never to win the cup. So now I ask you...

Who do you think is the best team never to win the Champions League?

For me its Chelsea

Valencia 2000-2004, CL runners up, Uefa cup winners, also twice smashing madrid and barca to winning la liga, definitely one of the top 20 sides of the decade

Last edited:
Arsenal, Invincibles era. They were class and still i cant figure out how they never managed to win UCL when likes of Henry, Viera, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp were playing together.

really good shout actually, they were immense.

Chelsea
Arsenal when they still had Viera and Hnery
Valencia

Arsenal invincibles. Brilliant, brilliant team. Also 1997 Arsenal side with Bergkamp, Overmars, Petit, Vieira, Adams etc. They should have done better.

Arsenal, Invincibles era. They were class and still i cant figure out how they never managed to win UCL when likes of Henry, Viera, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp were playing together.

This.

Reading...

Naaah, Don't know lots about the champions league, so for it's Chelsea (like above)

Not many great teams have never won the Champions League, so it's only fair that I say Chelsea and Arsenal.

Certainly Arsenal in recent history.

Easily Chelsea since 2004 we have got to the semis 4 times and the final once only to lose by a few centremetres on penaltys.

Status
Not open for further replies.