Reaction score
Who is the best transfer-listed player you have had?
Mine is David Villa, i just finished January thought i'd have a look and BOOM theres Villa.
Who is yous?

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Now ill add that Raul Meireles is transfer-listed as he is unhappy

Mesut Ozil - available for 8mil pounds (December 2010)

was Liverpool but couldnt afford his wages

Karim Benzema was listed in January first season, £10.75m..

Mordic/Benzema :/ They did not want to join my team too low rep

Balotelli for 5M€... unfortunately, because i am managing Sporting CP i can't afford his wages...

Messi handed in a request in November on the demo for me, he's still miserable so will have to see what happens with that when I get the full version.

There appears to be a transfer glitch with high profile players requesting transfers of which costing 0. On my new patch the players are asking for crazy wages. I'm liverpool and scott dann and coentrao want 275k per week with 6m signing on fees!!!!

The amount of players transfer listed by request is insane. All of them would make a great team. I mean, come on. :S

January 2011 transfer window Cristiano Ronaldo transfer listed by request, fell out with jose. He was available at 160 mil or something, i got him for 50 mil with man utd lol. Good times

got to be Kaká in the beginning of the second season

Pato for £23M
Cristiano Ronaldo for £40.5M
Ramsey for £6M

Ozil went mad and handed a request since early November.
Been targetting him since then and after a while he finally got me as one the favourite people and when the transfer window came. Bang! Hercules signed him. :D

Sergio Ramos in first season january for £8.25.He didn't want to join my tottenham squad unfortunately.