Am Arsenal, had Cristiano Ronaldo transfer listed for £35,500,000 at the start of the second season, had that accepted but cannot afford his wages. wants close to £300,000 a week!:S But Sergio Canales is transfer listed during the second season for £5,750,000, what a bargain! Just got him. Everyone wants to leave Real Madrid, this was a similar thing I think with FM2009, I don't know if it's Mourinho and some players don't adapt to him.

Its crazy Loads of Man Citys summer signings want to leave in Jan but they all want £200,000+ a week

I've got the following players who were transfer listed in my Liverpool save:

Mario Balotelli - 11m
Javier Pastore - 11m
David Luiz - 3.5m
Gonzalo Higuain - 16m

Man City is offering Mario Balotelli for 8million. I offered him contract but he wanted 185,00 per week wage.

luis suarez €8 mil, hamsik €12 mil i boght these two for my barca squad
CR7 €40 mil didnt have the money to buy him so he went to city
kaka € 8 mil, canales €6.5 mil they dont want to join my club
also tevez €20 mil, kolarov €24 mil, adebayor €5 mil
all have requested transfer except canales and adebayor
there are also some other good players
and forgot to add something that makes me happy
mourinho got sacked

I know hes small but he was quality when I bought um for West Ham:D Colin Kazim Richards for 950k:D

Keith Fahey from Birmingham in January for 300k for Bristol City! Absolute bargin! Quality player in the Championship!

Fernando Torres for 29.5 milin Jan first season for City.

I was pretty pleased. Only in the demo though.

jauary first season, sneijder for sale for 20million.
end of first season, balotelli for sale for 16million and modric for 7million

Balotelli 16 million
Kolarov 8 million
Felipe Melo 6 million
Rafinha Free XD
Muntari 6 million

Balotelli 16 million
Kolarov 8 million
Felipe Melo 6 million
Rafinha Free XD
Muntari 6 million

I'm Newcastle in 3rd season now and Balotelli is still listed but he doesn't want to come. No one is interested in him except for me :mad:

I'm Newcastle in 3rd season now and Balotelli is still listed but he doesn't want to come. No one is interested in him except for me :mad:

He was "very interested" in joining my Dynamo Kyiv but couldnt afford the wages so couldnt get him. Dunno why he isnt joining your Ncastle