Federico Fazio for 800k, first transfer window, been brilliant for my Ajax team :D

Agree with Fazio, also Chiellini was offered to me for 10M in january 2011 but unfortunately I had already wasted all my money, and I am getting like 7 awesome players on free in july and my wage budget would've gone way over would I have gotten Chiellini too.

In the first window you are able to build a quite good team with the transfer-listed players. Jo, Hugo Almeida, Fazio, etc...

This thead your best transfer listed player as currently the name sounds like it is people comparing transfer listed players right at the start of the game

243fdp2.jpg

Sneijder, Eto'o, Cassano, Tevez, Dzeko, Gilardino and more :O

end of second season arsenal offered me fabregas and clichy lol snapped up fab for 33 mil

Seeing as im Peterborough the best transfer listed player for me was Ferrie Bodde, 2nd season £1 million. Bargain.

Best transfer listed players I have bought in my first season as Barca-
Hamsik, Dzeko, Adler, Zapata

Best Players listed in second season-
C.Ronaldo( trying to buy), Casillas, Mata( bought), Kesling(sp), Ramires, Melo

My team is gonna be so awesome.

Got Pastore for 11m start of 2nd season, he was transfer listed

Matthew Bates from Middlesbrough. Could only afford a loan deal but for £16K and with him being very flexible in which positions he can play, t'was an utter bargain. Safe to say after the season he had with the Jambo's, Middlesbrough removed him from the transfer list and he is now in their 1st team in the PL on my save. Same also happened in the same season with Matty Fryatt. £14K loan fee, nets 7 in 21 appearances following a move in January and they remove him from the transfer list. Another bummer. :S

Last edited:
I bought Saurez in 9M ... super mario in 10 M tevez it 12M david Silva in 10M Dzeko in 12 M .

Offered Ronaldo for 57M.. Ozil for 12M ..Sami Khedaria in 5M .. wat the **** yaar cant have more players as i can play with jst 11 players :)

last window i signed Pique in free transfer :)