Best way to revise

If you want to revise, the first thing you must do is uninstall Football Manager. Did quite good in my GCSE's after doing that. Now i'm in Sixth Form, full of hard work :(

Please, no boffins here.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

BTW does anyone here do AS Maths?

Please, no boffins here.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

BTW does anyone here do AS Maths?

Done it last year ^^ What's up.

Just currently finding some of it really hard. Getting an average of 50% in my chapter tests. Could you recommend me any books/sites please?

Just currently finding some of it really hard. Getting an average of 50% in my chapter tests. Could you recommend me any books/sites please?

Mymaths.co.uk but you'll need your school's registration. What exam board are you on? They usually sell their own revision materials, which are great since you know the whole syllabus will be on.

Doing core? I found it tended to all come together, got to put the work in though!

I already use MyMaths but I always like to use a variety of resources and I don't really like that website too much. Thanks anyway :D

Exam bord is AQA.

I'm on Edexcel. Ask your teacher for the best revision guides for your units, and just hammer past papers; I find they're the best way to revise for Maths and Science. You can download all the ones from aqa at aqa.org.uk and there's solomen press ones, which are much harder than the regular exams, but if you can do them, then you can do the regular ones. ;)

Can ask about anything and I'll try and help if I can too ;)

Can of energy drink, glass of water and past papers. Exams always repeat question.

Can of energy drink, glass of water and past papers. Exams always repeat question.

I believe this shows why energy drinks are a bad idea:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7YWpbUGbs"]YouTube - The Inbetweeners | Exam Time | Series 2 - Episode 6[/ame]

Studying is cheating. If you don't know the answers when you take the exam, you won't know them later in life and as such passing the exam by 'studying' or looking at the answers before hand, is cheating yourself.

lul.

Back