Best Youth Players Poll

Best Youth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fmpanda

Reaction score
Which do you think is the best out of these 10 players, ive seen alot of posts about players and wonderkids, i was wondering which is the best?

good poll except for the fact that macheda is there

I agree with you there. I don't think Macheda should be included. He isn't a patch on the others: they can go on to be world class stars, he is an average at best (at least in my opinion). Balotelli gets my vote

Same as nursemorph Balotelli for me he is amazing :) i would of picked Aguero if he was up there

dude! wtf. how the **** is macheda in this poll and not carlos vela or keirrison..anyway your missing loads of youth players..

witsel, defour, sahin, vela, keirrison, guardado, mata, armand traore, marcano, sakho, breno, tho walcott add these into the poll if you can!

especially keirrison he is amazing in my middlesbrough season he is the top scorer with 27 goals pretty good for a mid table team

mattock gets my vote although i think sakho should be included and not macheda:S

Mattock gets my vote altho weres santon? witsel? and vela.. macheda isnt good in game and i think hes overratted IRL too. good poll tho sept marcheda :p

Balotelli definately but why do you have players like neymar, macheda, snieder?? and wheres vela, sakho, mata, guardado, laurito, paloschi, breno, keirrison.........??

I'm well and truly shocked :O:O Macheda hasn't got a vote yet? What has the world come to? :p

its 100% balotelli.

get that macheda/united scum out of there

I voted Marquinos

Neymar is maybe the worst signing i ever made....

Yay. I'm happy now. Someone voted for Macheda. It just looked so pitiful seeing his name there with no votes. ;)

Whos a Man u fan? :S anyway i understand that i havent put every youth player on there, it would be pointless i picked 10 random youth players, i understand Macheda hasnt got many votes, and it was a mistake to put him up there, sorry about that one. :D

Last edited:
Thats okay. Its given me a chance to be sarcastic about something and I'm renowned for being sarcastic;)

haha i see that now :p Macheda i bet will have good stats in Patch 9.0.4 if there is one.

There's not normally a patch 4 but in FM10, yeah he'll probably have really good stats