Best Youth Players Poll

Best Youth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for Sneidjer only because he is the only one I have had for a prolonged period of time, but he hasn't been anything special.

I went for Asenjo, hes the only one in that poll I have had for a for a few seasons

I would've put Dzagoev, Mata and Vela in before Macheda, Rafael and Sneidjer

Carlos Vela deserve to be on that list...and i would give him my vote... now i give my vote to Balotelli...

Balotelli or Sakho are probably the best talents from the start of FM09, but they can be very expensive, and I find that Balotelli is not always worth the price of 20m £ he sometimes goes for.

Btw, does anyone know why Sakho is so expensive in 9.3.0? I never get him for less than 20 m £ now, I used to get him for 8 or 9 m.

Balotelli or Sakho are probably the best talents from the start of FM09, but they can be very expensive, and I find that Balotelli is not always worth the price of 20m £ he sometimes goes for.

Btw, does anyone know why Sakho is so expensive in 9.3.0? I never get him for less than 20 m £ now, I used to get him for 8 or 9 m.

i had to pay 45million for him :|

was worth it after a season though he was a lot better than the drog

might sound like a daft question but im not the best with all the potential players but what position is sakho and how long before he comes good

Josh, i believe he is a striker, but i havent really signed him up or even looked at him, haha. i suppose i should.

Bojan was stupidly good, and a lots of clubs offered me to much money, so he is one of the best

Balotelli is in my team improving, he plays good, but he has "playing far from his full potential"

and Marquinhos is my best fast striker

But, Where's Henry Saivet?

and Vincenzo Fiorillo?, he becomes better than Akinfeev in my game

would normally be vela but its balloteli on this poll since hes not there

Coutinho is the best Wonderkid out of them all! check him out, plays for Vasco in brazil 1st season, but is contracted to join inter milan.

he is pure class, better than dzagoev etc!

as i said before, i only picked 10 random youth players, suggestions arnt needed :):D

sakho, pato, vela and mata are missing :(
asenjo is my fav :)

Keirrson is the best scored 26 in 23 for my celtic :)