Best Youth Players Poll

• Thread starter Thread starter fmpanda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 7K

Best Youth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i manage Liverpool.., my scout recommended William venturi.. (17 years old).., reports are already comparing him with Christian Vieri.. i made him to learn from torres.., after a season he started to score lots of goals...15 to 20 goals at 18 years of age... good replacement if you are looking for young striker to build future squad..

In sason 2013/2014 was leading Barca. Balotteli had 30 goals in all competitions (i have lot rotations, because i have great new ST regens ), and Marquinhos (that year in Real) neted 40 goals (Real was champion that season with great duo Higuain - Marquinhos ...)

I also had im my barca teams great player like bojan, Rossi and aguero, but my personal favorite is still Balotelli...

might sound like a daft question but im not the best with all the potential players but what position is sakho and how long before he comes good

He become world class player for me in 2 seassons, he is the best in the game

marquinhos is the best player. unless you are playing as man city-you can afford balotelli and sakho. otherwise, getting them will cost you ridiculous sum of money.

Daniel Aquino
Giuliano
Adailton

All 3 are absolute cracking players, bargains also!

Fabian Delph, Leeds Utd amazing young midfielder, a lot better than Macheda for sure,

Back