mersk

Reaction score
The beta was updated today with reportedly over 600 fixes. I haven't been able to find a list of the updates so far, but the update was 70.3mb and the version is now 14.0.3. The reason a fix list hasn't been released yet might be because it has so many fixes.

If you haven't gotten the update, restart Steam and launch the game. This should make the update download automatically.

I'm assuming this update focuses on the minor bugs, as there are still numerous bugs out there that will probably be fixed at full release. I'm also assuming this will be the last update before full release.

Here's some info from the devs:

The FM 2014 beta has now been updated! Miles asked on Twitter yesterday if people felt an update should be released.

As the man himself said: "I asked yesterday for your votes about an updated version of the beta and heard you loud & clear. More than 98% of people wanted an update."

So your wish is our command. As stated before, as is the nature of a beta version this not yet a finished product and we are still making numerous improvements ready for the October 31st release. If you have any questions about the beta, check our our FAQ, here. The official feedback thread can be found here

Please do continue to provide any further examples of these you come across, as well as any other issues affecting your game. Do bear in mind not everything raised in since the beta first went out has been fixed, but as Miles stated on Twitter, there have been well over 600 fixes, so many thanks to you all for the role you've played in that. There is no change list so please do keep raising any issue you've come across.

Has anyone played the new update yet? is there much of a difference? I haven't had time to try it yet.

Has anyone played the new update yet? is there much of a difference? I haven't had time to try it yet.

Only played one game so far, haven't noticed any changes yet. Will be playing more tomorrow though, and see if I notice anything. But I'm sure most of these fixes have to do with minor bugs in stuff like press conrerence, player interaction and the likes. Probably some ME fixes, but I'm assuming most of these will be fixed upon full release. I'll try to pay attention tomorrow though, to see if I notice any change in the defending and goalkeeping.

All I've noticed is Robert Lewandowski's pre-agreed move to FC Bayern has been removed.

Im not sure what has actually changed but since the update I havent won a single match... Back to the drawing board I guess

Mine has updated too, but Lewandowski is still going to Bayern - is that because I have loaded my orignal save?

Also for the updates to have worked would I have to have made a new save?

The old save can be carried on as normal, as the update was to fix a vast number of reported bugs

Mine has updated too, but Lewandowski is still going to Bayern - is that because I have loaded my orignal save?

Also for the updates to have worked would I have to have made a new save?

The old save can be carried on as normal, as the update was to fix a vast number of reported bugs
Lewandowski transfer fix needs a new game

It now appears the only way to score goals is from a corner that falls loose in the box, and every goal you concede is when the right back is posted missing and the left winger drills a low cross into the box to be scored from a yard out. I'm 25 games into a Tranmere Rovers save and, apart from three penalties for and against me, every single goal I've scored and conceded have come about in those manners. I"m just running the save out of sheer ****** mindedness at this point in the hope of seeing something different.

its strange miles hasnt said anything since update abt what the fix has done.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

The dodging finishing and lack of tackling seems to of gone :) Although I can't seem to make as many chances, it's probably more realistic now

Eder Balanta has gotten a lot worse stats wise.
Also my individual training screen is screwed. When you change a players training or intensity they disappear off the screen, and then reappear when you scroll up or down.

Tomorrow (Monday) we'll be seeing the demo released, along with an update to the beta which includes a new Match Engine version.

The tweet:

If all goes to plan, the demo of #FM14 & an updated beta (lots of bug fixes/new match engine version) will be released on Monday evening GMT

would the new update mean that we can change the skin now as well?

would the new update mean that we can change the skin now as well?

You can already change the skin if you have one compatible with FM 14. If you're asking if the new update includes another official skin from SI, I doubt it.