Also read that other have had him spawn with 20 determination. Seems a bit random.

He just has 0 determination in the editor, which means his determination is somewhere between 1 and 20 every new game. In my latest one he was 20 determination, in the ones before it had been anywhere between 9 and 18.

He just has 0 determination in the editor, which means his determination is somewhere between 1 and 20 every new game. In my latest one he was 20 determination, in the ones before it had been anywhere between 9 and 18.

Yeah I suspected it was pretty random after seeing so many different reports. Have gotten him up to 14 now after tutoring.

Thought I'd paste a transfer explanation in here from one of the devs. It's an answer to a person complaining about not being able to offload Podolski, even for free. It offers a little insight into the whole transfer system, and why it often can be difficult to offload players:

The interest the player has in other clubs will have an affect on clubs making a bid for the player. So on paper every Premier League club should want Podolski for ?0. But if Podolski is not interested in a move to the other club then the clubs won't bid. So for example Newcastle will not bid for Podolski, as Podolski has no interest in moving to Newcastle.

As he is already at big club in Arsenal, this will limit the amount of clubs he would be interested in moving too. Then the other clubs would have to have the available transfer budget (remember loyalty bonus and agent fee now come out of this) and wage budget in order to sign him. As Podolski is on ?100K he would be looking for that or more if he were to leave Arsenal. AI clubs shouldn't be bidding for players if they can't afford the player. Because the deal will then fall through and we will get bug reports about AI sides attempting to sign players they don't have the budget for.

i will ask here its wit 14.0.3 Lewandowski pre-contract fix ? because i have it i start new game and lewy is stil pre-contract to bayern

The new Beta update should be live. :)

Is there a way to manually update it? Doesn't seem to be automatically updating.

Edit: nevermind you have to exit the game first obviously XD

All downloaded fine here, lets see what you've broken Dunc.... :p

Although I did notice that it has reset all preferences to default, and your club name still isn't highlighted in the league table, fixtures or cup draws.

Unbeaten as Manutd (bar 1 game in prem vs Norwich)...Update comes out...I lose 4-0 in 20mins vs Leverkusen :/

So I just opened up my game ready to play as usual and everything had been deleted. My save game, my profile, my preferences everything! Could that be because of this new update?

Doesn't bother me too much, I'll just start a new game...still slightly annoying though!

So I just opened up my game ready to play as usual and everything had been deleted. My save game, my profile, my preferences everything! Could that be because of this new update?

Doesn't bother me too much, I'll just start a new game...still slightly annoying though!

Same.

Are you sure everything has been deleted? For instance, I couldn't load from 'Load Last Game' but choosing 'Load Game' allowed me to find my saves.

But yes, preferences and profile were definetely reset.

My save game is crashing randomly after the update, looks like I'm gonna have to start a new one.

from the official forums by Neil brock at SI:

"Yes, it's updated and wiped your preferences. This is as intended. Your save games can be found within the 'Load Save' button."