Beta updates don't get a change list released.

I wasn't conceding a lot,so this is even better!! How is goal scoring btw?

Seems less frequent, I've played Munich, Schalke and Galatasaray in pre-season with everton didn't concede and none of them created a CCC.. I've only been winning 1-0 2-0.

All downloaded fine here, lets see what you've broken Dunc.... :p

Although I did notice that it has reset all preferences to default, and your club name still isn't highlighted in the league table, fixtures or cup draws.

To add to this, the match flyouts still don't get remembered between games either.

All the stuff that really annoys me is still present. :'(

Seems less frequent, I've played Munich, Schalke and Galatasaray in pre-season with everton didn't concede and none of them created a CCC.. I've only been winning 1-0 2-0.

I use very attacking tactics, and to suffer one or two is the sacrifice for scoring 4 or 5. If i will suffer less, good :D

But i was asking about scoring goals. If we are finally getting those 1x1 to hit the net.

Btw, crosses hitting the bar, less often?

WHY DO I HAVE A DND SESSION THIS NIGHT, OH WHY!!??

I use very attacking tactics, and to suffer one or two is the sacrifice for scoring 4 or 5. If i will suffer less, good :D

But i was asking about scoring goals. If we are finally getting those 1x1 to hit the net.

Btw, crosses hitting the bar, less often?

WHY DO I HAVE A DND SESSION THIS NIGHT, OH WHY!!??

Am also playing an attacking strategy, not scoring as much as I did, but am not conceding like I was. So far it looks like 1on1's are going in more often.

Not being able to hire staff as an Italian club without the game crashing has been fixed in the new update. :D

This new update has done me wonders, god knows what SI have updated but i'm finally winnings game against slightly better opponents

i hate updates when i have good tactic going always seems to fail, looks like its back to the drawing board, is it me or does pressing dont seem as effective after the update

i hate updates when i have good tactic going always seems to fail, looks like its back to the drawing board, is it me or does pressing dont seem as effective after the update

No matter what role and player instructions I give, my DM keeps just standing by my CB, not closing down at all. My fullbacks also keep giving way too much room to wingers despite being told to close down more. :L
(Oh and whilst I am at it, I am playing on attacking, and I can't make my defensive line go anywhere but deep inside my own box, even without "Much higher defensive line")

Anyone else struggling to score? 20-30 shots per game...no goals. Whereas prior to the update, 10-15 shots per game....2-3 goals at times.

Anyone else struggling to score? 20-30 shots per game...no goals. Whereas prior to the update, 10-15 shots per game....2-3 goals at times.

I'm having the same problem

but anyway my game just crashed for the first time with a crash dump error

I haven't got the update yet. I have restarted both FM and Steam, as I was told on restart it will update automatically, but I still have version 14.0.0. Anybody know how I can manually update it?

Are you sure you're on 14.0.0, and that you're not confusing it with database version? Did you check game status?