• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson admits Chelsea are right back in the title race after Manchester United lose 1-0 at Arsenal on Sunday.

More...

Massive chance for us now, huge huge game Sunday. Kinda looking forward too it but am hugely nervous aswell. If Utd play like they did today and Chelsea start with Malouda, Drogba and Kalou upfront then we have a massive chance to win the game.

Also said United don't get refereeing decisions in "big games"..

@CJACKO - United won't play like they did today. MUCH better at OT and will actually attack I assume.

hmm. I don't want United to win a 19th, but then I don't want Torres to win something.

Toughy :p

Good sunday. Milan almost sure Champions. Arsenal win UTD and Spurs drop to 5th.

one reason why the EPL IS The BEST IN THE WORLD.

Still very much in United's favour, in my opinion, given their home game against Chelsea and their significantly easier run-in (on paper).

That said, to think Chelsea were considered well out of it, not too long ago, to be back in with a shout (despite ridiculous decisions yesterday!) is impressive indeed.

Ancelotti still going, Roman? Shame on you if so.

why do i get the feeling that we're going to hilariously **** this up? meh, next week shall be fun.

Hope Utd Win and chelsea drop points at everton so we can sneek into 2nd :)

I still maintain that this title is Manchester Uniteds. Chelsea have done terrificly to get as close as we have but the buck stops here Id say. We'd do well to draw on sunday, but it can also be said that

if Chelsea win the next 3 games, they are effectively champions,

Still very much in United's favour, in my opinion, given their home game against Chelsea and their significantly easier run-in (on paper).

That said, to think Chelsea were considered well out of it, not too long ago, to be back in with a shout (despite ridiculous decisions yesterday!) is impressive indeed.

Ancelotti still going, Roman? Shame on you if so.

Well i heard that Carlo and Roman have met twice since these rumours came out and alot of what is in the papers is rubbish. From what i know as of last week is Roman will let Carlo see out his last year.

If we beat Chelsea next week then we will have a chance to win the title on the same day as the FA Cup final which will probably over shadow City potentially ending their drought without a trophy.

Say if the title goes down to the last day and Chelsea win it they will have to lift the trophy at goodison wont they ?

Say if the title goes down to the last day and Chelsea win it they will have to lift the trophy at goodison wont they ?

I believe they will have the real one at the team who looks most likely to win it and a replica at the other side. If the most unlikly side does win the league then they will celebrate with the replica until the real one is air lifted. But this time round it may be different because Chelsea are in only in Merseyside and Utd are at home so they could airlift it pretty quickly.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

If we beat Chelsea next week then we will have a chance to win the title on the same day as the FA Cup final which will probably over shadow City potentially ending their drought without a trophy.

i would think your game could be moved for TV coverage maybe?

hmm. I don't want United to win a 19th, but then I don't want Torres to win something.

Toughy :p

One ****** at Chelsea winning it, or twenty wankers at United winning it?

One ****** at Chelsea winning it, or twenty wankers at United winning it?

Torres' wankerness is in a league of its own though!

And that's totally a word.

I believe they will have the real one at the team who looks most likely to win it and a replica at the other side. If the most unlikly side does win the league then they will celebrate with the replica until the real one is air lifted. But this time round it may be different because Chelsea are in only in Merseyside and Utd are at home so they could airlift it pretty quickly.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

i would think your game could be moved for TV coverage maybe?

I think all the games on that day have already been moved to 12:45 to prevent any clash and I would imagine that any title celebration will be saved for the week after.

I think all the games on that day have already been moved to 12:45 to prevent any clash and I would imagine that any title celebration will be saved for the week after.

Oh right, well yer i would think you would celebrate a week later (thats if you win it of corse lol).

Back