Big chance for Chelsea - Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 6K
Why would terry take it though? Lampard takes them 100% of the time unless hes injured.
Because Blyndreaper is such a joker.

Anyway, I think United will still win it, it seems that Chelsea and Arsenal always mess up at the end of the season (bar last season and 'the Mourinho years'). United have the spirit to win the title, I don't think Arsenal do, and Chelsea don't have the best end of season run in.

Because Blyndreaper is such a joker.

Anyway, I think United will still win it, it seems that Chelsea and Arsenal always mess up at the end of the season (bar last season and 'the Mourinho years'). United have the spirit to win the title, I don't think Arsenal do, and Chelsea don't have the best end of season run in.

I agree we have the toughest run in on paper but i dont see how Chelsea always mess it up at the end of seasons? Also Chelsea's current form reminds me of championship teams when they go on a late run towards the end of the season from mid table and end up in the playoffs and then end up going up because they have the momentum. Chelsea are back winning games and are the in form team in the PL at the moment so i wouldnt rule it out. We had to go to OT last season and not lose and we got a win so we have a great chance.

I agree we have the toughest run in on paper but i dont see how Chelsea always mess it up at the end of seasons? Also Chelsea's current form reminds me of championship teams when they go on a late run towards the end of the season from mid table and end up in the playoffs and then end up going up because they have the momentum. Chelsea are back winning games and are the in form team in the PL at the moment so i wouldnt rule it out. We had to go to OT last season and not lose and we got a win so we have a great chance.

You have a chance. I wouldn't call it a great chance, though.

Uniteds record in the league at OT is remarkable this season, I give Chelsea no chance to win the league and I couldn't care less what any Chelsea fans think of that, well done on at least making it interesting for us though.

Going to be a great season run in, CHelsea in the league have a good record at old Trafford, so going to be good!

Uniteds record in the league at OT is remarkable this season, I give Chelsea no chance to win the league and I couldn't care less what any Chelsea fans think of that, well done on at least making it interesting for us though.

I remember a few of your fans saying this on this website last season when we had to play your lot at OT and we all know what happened that game.

Chelsea have a good chance now, but I question Fergie for yesterdays match. Why would you let Arsenal come onto you throughout the match and show virtually nothing up front, Man U could of beat Arsenal if they had played with Attacking intent. (After all there back four needs getting at...).

Now United have just thrown three points away and put pressure back on themselves for against Chelsea and the remaining games. Really disappointed with the approach we took yesterday against Arsenal.

However I think some people are saying that was a dress rehearsal for against Barcelona... I am sorry but if we played like that we would get absolutely destroyed, United is about attacking not just defending.

I remember a few of your fans saying this on this website last season when we had to play your lot at OT and we all know what happened that game.

The league wasn't in are hands that season, we weren't playing as good as we are this season as we were last season, are home record wasn't as good last season as it is this season and we didn't have Hernandez.

The league wasn't in are hands that season, we weren't playing as good as we are this season as we were last season, are home record wasn't as good last season as it is this season and we didn't have Hernandez.

But you are forgetting Chelsea have a team equally as good as Utds and you could say have less pressure on them then Utd to win the title now. I honestly cant say who will win on sunday both sides are full of top players and all I can say is it is going to be a tight game.

But you are forgetting Chelsea have a team equally as good as Utds and you could say have less pressure on them then Utd to win the title now. I honestly cant say who will win on sunday both sides are full of top players and all I can say is it is going to be a tight game.

I'll agree it will be a tight game with United even shading it or a draw, can't see Chelsea beating us as we are unbeaten at home all season. So if we draw we can afford to draw with Blackburn and then just have to beat Blackpool at home on the final day of the season, I know Blackpool be fighting for their lifes as well as Blackburn but I can't see Blackburn beating us and can't see Blackpool getting anything at Old Trafford.

Its as good of a chance as Utd have for me. Chelsea's record at OT is remarkable considering we have only really been a title challenging side since 2003. If Chelsea win all their games then i expect them to be winners.

Thats your opinion, but people will hold you to this and Chelsea went to OT last season in need of a draw and got a win so right Chelsea off at your own peril.

Chelsea are the team in form at the moment and Utd wont want to play Chelsea more then Chelsea wont want to play Utd at this current moment.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

If you beat us last season then you would have won the league? That game last season is as big as this one is this season.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

-
I'll agree it will be a tight game with United even shading it or a draw, can't see Chelsea beating us as we are unbeaten at home all season. So if we draw we can afford to draw with Blackburn and then just have to beat Blackpool at home on the final day of the season, I know Blackpool be fighting for their lifes as well as Blackburn but I can't see Blackburn beating us and can't see Blackpool getting anything at Old Trafford.

Although this is a poor Blackburn side Utd tend to struggle at Blackburn the same as Chelsea do at Everton so its nowhere near over yet.

Blackburn won't beat us just like Chelsea won't beat us, which means we just have to win against Blackpool.

Chelsea are the team in form at the moment and Utd wont want to play Chelsea more then Chelsea wont want to play Utd at this current moment
Same old Jacko.. Made the same post whem Champions league draw was made.. Your form is bit overrated IMO. You needed 2 controversial goals to get 3 points from the game, before that against WestHam too you scored 3 goals, but WestHam were in it till the Torres goal.

Last season our home form was nothing like this season's and also will not talk about Ref here.

I'm very confident as we have always played well against Chelsea only for Ref to spoil it. And considering our form, I'm confident of getting draw at least..

Blackburn won't beat us just like Chelsea won't beat us, which means we just have to win against Blackpool.

Your very confident which is fine because your entitled to be. But this could bite you in the **** massivly, its not like Chelsea dont know how to beat Utd is it.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Chelsea are the team in form at the moment and Utd wont want to play Chelsea more then Chelsea wont want to play Utd at this current moment
Same old Jacko.. Made the same post whem Champions league draw was made.. Your form is bit overrated IMO. You needed 2 controversial goals to get 3 points from the game, before that against WestHam too you scored 3 goals, but WestHam were in it till the Torres goal.

Last season our home form was nothing like this season's and also will not talk about Ref here.

I'm very confident as we have always played well against Chelsea only for Ref to spoil it. And considering our form, I'm confident of getting draw at least..

Since we lost to Liverpool on 6th February we have collected 26 points out of a possable 30 including 0 defeats so i wouldnt say our form is overrated would you? Utd will know what happened last season at OT, they also play midweek which could be a negative effect. How many times do Utd want to blame Refs decisions seriously, if refs/officials always got things right then Vidic wouldnt be playing next Sunday and that is massive for Utd and you know it.

Your very confident which is fine because your entitled to be. But this could bite you in the **** massivly, its not like Chelsea dont know how to beat Utd is it.

I'm confident because last season are home form wasn't as good as it was this season, And last season we depended so much on Rooney now we have Rooney, Hernandez and the leagues top goal scorer Berbatov, also Nani has being brilliant this season and Valencia to since returning from injury. I'm confident because we have beat Chelsea twice this year already. I'm confident because Chelsea aren't as good as they were last season even though their in great form at the moment, yesterday was a slip up no doubt about it, but Fergie isn't going to let it happen two games in a row at such a crucial part of the season.

Last edited:

Since we lost to Liverpool on 6th February we have collected 26 points out of a possable 30 including 0 defeats so i wouldnt say our form is overrated would you? Utd will know what happened last season at OT, they also play midweek which could be a negative effect. How many times do Utd want to blame Refs decisions seriously, if refs/officials always got things right then Vidic wouldnt be playing next Sunday and that is massive for Utd and you know it.

and Chelsea will know what happened in the champions league this season.

If Refs get everything correct then Essien won play 1/3rd of the games. ;)

Again would like to see which all teams you played to get those 26 points. Not writting them off, but in my office those sites wont open so..

Back