Godfish93

Reaction score
Which of the bigger teams have you found to struggle? On my save Arsenal spent a year in the championship, Everton are currently in their second stint in League 1, and Sunderland have just joined recently promoted Birmingham in League 2. In addition, I've had Sevilla go down in the first season, and Inter go down twice.

Is this just me, or is this a common occurance?

Haven't seen anything as strange as that. Screenshots?

Wow, not seen anything quite like that. Brum took a mega plunge.

And congrats with Lincoln by the way :)

Last edited:
Birmingham sank like a stone! As did Sunderland for that matter, they haven't been that good this season either.
And thanks, albeit with Lincoln rather than Luton :p Since left them as a regular champions league contender to join Marseille to conquer France.

looking at your screenshots I've noticed Hayes and Yeading have just got into the Championship, did they get a tycoon takeover or something?

looking at your screenshots I've noticed Hayes and Yeading have just got into the Championship, did they get a tycoon takeover or something?

Nope, they've done it on their own, three consortiums. They currently have Jordon Ibe as their manager.

I've only had two tycoons in England, Arsenal... and Plymouth, who are currently mid table premier league.

Heh, that's what I meant :$

Nope, they've done it on their own, three consortiums. They currently have Jordon Ibe as their manager.

I've only had two tycoons in England, Arsenal... and Plymouth, who are currently mid table premier league.

it looks like that's worked out brilliantly for Arsenal :p

I've noticed in my save with Man Utd, while looking at the tables for other leagues, both AC Milan AND Inter are doing poorly in Serie A. It's the end of this season so neither will relegate this time, but both could possibly do it next season.

that looks like it could be a great save to try, getting birmingham back to the top flight from there!

Also has anyone noticed smaller teams doing really well, in my Barca save (with the Premiership loaded) Aston Villa came 3rd in the 1st season, only realised when I played them in the champions league!

Oh and Everton got relegated in the 2nd season along with Sunderland!

Also has anyone noticed smaller teams doing really well, in my Barca save (with the Premiership loaded) Aston Villa came 3rd in the 1st season, only realised when I played them in the champions league!

Oh and Everton got relegated in the 2nd season along with Sunderland!

If only Villa were that good on mine, shortly after posting this thread, they suffered went into administration, and are now bottom of the championship.

A lot of this relegations happens a couple of seasons into the save. Does anyone have a bigger team that have been relegated early on in the save? In Brazil I have found it quite normal that some of the bigger clubs get relegated early on. Doesn't have the save left as it got corrupted, but Grêmio and Palmeiras has been relegated the first season for me once. Not the absolute top clubs but not clubs that should be in the relegation battle.