biggest achievement on fm10?

lewisharris

Reaction score
i want to know what your biggest achievement on football manager is?

mine was when i took stoke to fourth spot in the league it took 4 years but i managed it.

Avoided relegation with Hull, a lot harder than it sounds!
But i won the SPL with Rangers and EPL with Chelsea as well.

Mines a bit more humble , ive never been all that good at FM games ..average at best so putting together a team and a tweaked JP tactic to take my Aston villa save to 3 consecutive premierships was a nice feeling for me

Winning 51 premier league title and 25 champions leagues with Tottenham , been in charge for 62 years

Achieving three consecutive league titles with Juventus, two domestic title wins and a Champions League runner-up finish.

.. Oh, and getting Samir Nasri's value up to £31million.

Taking Newcastle to the Premier League title in three seasons, and the Champions League in four.

Taking Cartagena from Liga adelante to Champions League in 2 seasons

Possibly have built a tactic that will defeat the big four:D

Taking Newcastle to the Premier League title in three seasons, and the Champions League in four.

Taking Cartagena from Liga adelante to Champions League in 2 seasons

Possibly have built a tactic that will defeat the big four:D

hope you post it Stu !

remaning undefeated all season with Southend United in the Premier League in the 2017-18 season

Top 3

1.Taking York City to the Premiership!

2.Winning the FA Cup with Leeds! First season.

3.Winning the Premiership, Fa Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Super Cup all in one season with Liverpool, without buying anyone (Won all them in 3rd season)

hope you post it Stu !

I hope Ihaven't jinxed it....First season, have beaten Liverpool away(2-1), ManUre @ home(2-0), Drew with Chelsea(1-1, after having three key players injured), and have Arsenal left....:D

Currently have Napoli as the 2nd best team in the world according to rankings, in the 2015/2016 season.
Also as a manager I believe I am second also.

won the quadruple with liverpool first season remained unbeaten in the league although i did draw 9 games

Winning all possible trophys (except Uefa, which i've never qualified for..), with Derby County three consecutive seasons, and becoming top of the rich list, as well as Englands best club.

Currently in season 2015 with Wigan and won the European cup 3 times consecutive and for some reason it's the only cup I can win, but I'm struggling win the premiership, got 4th last season and finally qualified for the ECL

Back