Got the villa fans to like heskey.

Aside from that got a relegated birmingham city to 7th (after gaining promotion) which im proud of, there really underated on fm.

Took Reading to the Champions League final and lost 2=1 to Real Madrid but won the league twice in a row :p

winning either fa cup or carling cup with newcastle first season whilst in championship it was definately one of the two lol and then second season first in the prem i won the prem :D just about though

Getting a San Marino club side into the Champions League group stages

1. won the spl 6 years in a row, won the champions league & club world cup with hearts
2. finnished 2nd & won the f.a cup with tottenham 1st season
3. beating man united 4-0 in the f.a cup semi final with tottenham

1. In just the first year, got Fiorentina to win the Serie A, win the Italian Cup (4 - 0 over Inter, was amazing), and bomb out in the Champions League in the first knockout round.

2. Managed Villa and got Heskey to score 3 whole goals in half a season! Then sold him to Fiorentina for $8 million...

3. Finally beat Liverpool. In every one of my saves on FM, I had never beaten Liverpool. Over around 15 or 20 games in total as around 6 different teams, I had never beaten Liverpool. But, as Villa, our first game against them for the second season... We went down 1 - 0... Then scored 3 goals, winning 3 - 1. Fans were as amazed as I was.

4. Had Tevez want to join us at Villa, first season. Was entirely random, but he said to the media he had an interest in signing for us. City wouldn't accept any bid though...

took over wigan when they were in the second division mid season and were again struggling. Got them promoted straight away and then went on to win the premier league undefeated as well which was huge in the second season

Won a Ligue 1 and Europa League (4-1 against Arsenal), double in my second season with PSG, now my favourite French club :)

qualify for champions league with Murcia on the 6th season :)

Using the 10.3 patch and the summer-update from FM Denmark I won the Premier League with West Ham in the 2011-2012 season.
I also won the league 2009-2010 with Atlético Madrid.

1)gaining Promotion with Santa Cruz (picking up 3 smaller trophies along the way) from Brazil tier 3 division to Serie A in successive seasons, then taking over at West Ham and from 17th year before take them to 3rd in my 1st season with them!

2) Winning everything there was to win with Everton (my greatest save of all time) as well as the WC with Brazil
View attachment 107979

3) Getting rid of all Deportivo's debts and taking them back to the ECL like the old days and challenging for the Spanish title for 4 seasons straight, 4, 3, 2, 2 (Picking up the Europa League and Spanish Cup along the way)

Last edited:
1st is manage shakhtar 9 years in that time won 8 leagues 6 cups

2nd is managed nottingham forest got them to the europa league by 6 season.

3rd won the world cup with england

Finished 2nd in first season with tottenham

Then in 2nd season beat Barcelona 2 nil in the champo league

win Serie A with Genoa 7 times in a row, champion league 6 times in a row, cwc 5 times and copa italia 7 times... finally the club president build a new stadium with my name on it..

Winning EPL, league cup, FA Cup and champions league, with manchester city, second season ..

Estonia win the World Cup in 2020 :D Still proud of it :D

guiding man utd to 42 premier leagues, 27 champions league, 12 FA
in year 2072 ;P