biggest achievement on fm10?

guiding man utd to 42 premier leagues, 27 champions league, 12 FA
in year 2072 ;P
wow, you have a lot of time on your hands there mate, please post us the comment it makes about how long you have been playing for... :P

Getting TPS (team from finland) to the Champions League Group Stages... lost all the games ahah including 12-0 with Bayern... But i manage to DRAW against Villareal... the fans were delighted :P , i am sure if continued that save i coulda have win champs league in... 20 years xD

im not the best at fm2010 but..

Brought AC Milan's average squad age to 21 in first season, spent no more than 20m on the first season and made brilliant business by making 43m in player sales.

and won the champions league twice in a row(even though im using AC milan, you're up against ridiculously strong teams).

now cleared off all debt and just 80million away from beating the richest club in the world. Currently on a 33 game unbeaten streak in the league, keeper is on a 1320minute clean sheet run(2 games away from world record) and the san siro is a fortress; Having not lost a home fixture in the league for over 3 seasons, and only 1 loss in europe over those 3 seasons. if all goes well i can beat their historic landmark of 58 consecutive unbeaten games, retired 4 players and 3 of them are coaches, with 1 being a scout. Currently have the most number of italian nationals in my squad. no team has more italian first team players than me!! forza milan!

Best FM achievement

Winning everything with Notts County and currently at the top of league 1 with level 11 side North Shields.

Won the Champions league with Shamrock Rovers along with 9 league titles in a row,then moved onto ireland national team and won the world cup in 2050. Finally in the same save i took over liverpool who were in the championship in 2054.got promoted and won the league 3 years later.Got bored then because man united had 14 more league wins than me so started from scratch :)

Currently it's winning the CL with Celtic in 5 years and taking Lucchese from the 4th tier of Italian football to the 2nd (Serie B), and on course for Serie A!

As i'm new to fm, i chose a big club to manage.. as i didnt really know what goes on in this game. :P

Been the Manager of Chelsea for the past 17 years, with a 264 match undefeated streak in between(ended by ManC)
Won the EPL trophy 17 times in a row, Champions League every year except 2015 (barca) and current year semi final loss to Inter.
I've won every trophy every year with some hiccups in b/w.. like an FA cup 5th round loss to Huddersfield.
Surprisingly my team is able to beat both big clubs and smaller clubs.. except Coventry City which somehow always is able to draw or defeat me in Premier League.
I want to manage a Coca Cola team now bt im not sure if i'll get a chance to do that if i resign.

With Newcastle:

1x Championship (120 points)
4x Premier League
1x Champions League
1x FA Cup
1x Carling Cup

Also won Super Cup, Club World Championship and Community Shield at least once. :)

Won the world cup with england in first year

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Won the world cup with england in first year
sorry meant to add with dropping rooney, lampard, terry and ferdinand and playing youngsters

As i'm new to fm, i chose a big club to manage.. as i didnt really know what goes on in this game. :P

Been the Manager of Chelsea for the past 17 years, with a 264 match undefeated streak in between(ended by ManC)
Won the EPL trophy 17 times in a row, Champions League every year except 2015 (barca) and current year semi final loss to Inter.
I've won every trophy every year with some hiccups in b/w.. like an FA cup 5th round loss to Huddersfield.
Surprisingly my team is able to beat both big clubs and smaller clubs.. except Coventry City which somehow always is able to draw or defeat me in Premier League.
I want to manage a Coca Cola team now bt im not sure if i'll get a chance to do that if i resign.

and oh yeah..
Won the World cup with Brazil, Argentina and England.
Copa America twice with Brazil.

Getting TPS (team from finland) to the Champions League Group Stages... lost all the games ahah including 12-0 with Bayern... But i manage to DRAW against Villareal... the fans were delighted :P , i am sure if continued that save i coulda have win champs league in... 20 years xD

wow...
I dreamed to reach it with Haka...

I win the Premier and the Fa Cup with the Arsenal in the first season il be there.. i took the team in the mid of the season and it was in the 10 position..

Winning Bundesliga, German Cup and Europa League in my First Season with Dortmund with no tranfer budget..............i feel things may get harder for next season!!

Qualifying for the 2014 world cup with boznia :)

Back to back titles with Newcastle (championship then Premier) Back to back FA Cups wins, League cup and runners up in europa league
currently in 3rd season

taking Luton back into the Football League (where it belongs) in 1st season, and then up to League one straight after. COYH!

Back