Bringing Sunderland to 4th spot and qualify for champions league in 1st season, winning the FA cup too in that year. Won treble, quadruple, quadruple with Real Madrid in 3 seasons.

I guess finishing 2nd and winning FA Cup first season with Spurs, then winning the title second would count.

Currently on course to take Chelmsford to the Premier League so might update this in...a year :p

27 match winning streak with Barcelona in 2010/2011 including a 6-0 victory over Real Madrid.

Just took Lucchese to Serie A with 4 games to go, thanks to beating Cesena and then them losing! Suddenly yours truly can sign decent players!

1. Took Bury to the Premiership top half...finished 8th...

2. Winning World Cup with Scotland! (Beat Brazil, Spain and England on the way!)

3. Winning everything with Man City (Harder than it sounds, I sold the whole team and made it 100% young and UK nationality players)

4. Currently trying to get Rushden and Diamonds to the Premiership...stuck in the Championship tho!!

Won the treble with liverpool! :D Premier league, Champions league and league cup in 2011 or 10 cant remember

1. Won a game with England

2. Won Prem and FA Cup in 4th season with SWFC

3. Got Luton into the FA Cup final 2nd season

since i made this thread ive been playing fm alot (had alot of time on my hands) but since then ive managed to create an amazing aston villa team with all british players in both first team and reserve/youth. and i my fourth season in charge i finally won the league. and it proves that english players are good buys and i dont have to buy abroad from abroad whn i can get the same talent for less money in britain!!!!! ig success guys i reccomend having ago at creating a team of british players. (that includes english,welsh,nrth irish and scottish)

Currently taking Sorrento Calcio(Italian Serie C1A) to Serie A with no transfer budget, relying on loans and frees. Also, Schalke to the CL knockout stages, winning a tough group of Barcelona, Ajax and Wisla, beating Barca 3-0 along the way.

Seen a massive improvement in the way i play the game. And led burton albion to some success in the premier league!

win the premiership with cardiff when they were in divison 2.

winning champs league, fa cup and league cup in first season with Liverpool. Also 4th season of that save doing the quadruple

Winning the world cup of 2010 with Ghana. Was 0-0 against spain in the final and hans sarpei of all people scored in the last minute.

Got Newcastle to 2 successive europa league finals. Winning one of them

Currently my best acheivement is taking liverpool to 2 consecutive League cup titles... Champions league one time, Euro super cup one time. and finishing 2nd in both seasons (currently in 3rd season gunning for top spot!) signing Mesut Ozil (£22mill) , Mario Balotelli (£19.5mill), Jermaine Defoe (£17.5mill) and Gary Cahill (£9mill)... and selling most of the real life 1st team players.. roughly.... £150mill made from all the sales i have made

Hmm.

Today I defeated AC Milan 2-1 with FC Kobenhavn.

Goals from Mikael Antonnson and William Kvist cancelled out Pato's opener.

Take that Leonardo.

Got Dundee United into the Champions League in first season by finishing 2nd in the league and won Scottish Cup in same season.

Won the quadruple and then won champs league back to back with Real Madrid :)