Mikew

Reaction score
Currently managing West Brom in the Championship and managed to buy Phil Jones from Blackburn for 1.6mil? Bargain, whats the best you've picked up for cheap?
I don't count free transfers ;)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Wouldn't mind seeing if i can pick a few of them up aswell of course.

I, managing Arsenal, bought Wilson from Liverpool for 2,4 mil in the 4th season. He's amazing :D

Mascherano in my 4th season for Liverpool from Barca... picked him up for 4 mil at the start and sold him at the end of the season to inter for £17 mil :D tidy profit

I got van der Vaart on loan with Wigan second season, probably the biggest bargain I've ever had, considering his wages are only 20k per week.

Fernando Gago for 675k from R. Madrid, Skelbred on a free or Enyeama on a free on LFC Marshalls update

All for Wigan
Franck Julienne - rennes for 1.6M. 18 goals in 37 games as 19 year old striker in prem
Dzagoev for 3,5M was a bargain also

oh and swapping ben watson for connor wickham

D. Santon, T. Kroos and V. Enyeama for free's and just got Kaka for £13 million from Real Madrid (Transfer Listed)

All for Grimsby Town. Grenier on a free from Wolves, my best player now in 2020. Gotze for 2.5m, Bojan, Rafael, Asenjo, Derdiyok and a few others all for free :D

600k Fitz Hall to Southampton

Average rating of 7.72 after a complete season, and grabbed himself 6 goals!

Absolute Machineeee :D

Just got vincent company for 4.1M 2011/2012 season with newcastle. Man city had transfer listed both him and lescott :)

D. Santon, T. Kroos and V. Enyeama for free's and just got Kaka for £13 million from Real Madrid (Transfer Listed)

Lol for kaka, but thats a rip off, compared to me as i got him for 4.4million in 2012 :)

Sergio Canales for 275k for Man u. He was transfer listed for that price by Real Madrid.

bought a Brazilian LW from FC Loient at 15m. made an instant impact than i expected, and the board and fans said it was a good buy, cuz that Frech team could have raised the price to 25m :p

hes a regen btw

adam hlousek 925k
two seasons later two player of the years sold for 16 mil