How on earth did you get Neymar for that much?

Santos always wants around 70 million USD if not more

I will get it uploaded soon. And btw , I don't have to prove it to u . Who do u think u r?

Doesn't matter who i think i am, i think your lying, and until you prove it i will not change my mind.

Bressan from BATE, 180k, with bolton, player now worth 4 million.
Bought him&Pavel Niakhaichyk for £150k&£1.1m respectively for Man U, after a season I sold them both for £1.5m&£4.9m, Bressan is now playing for Porto valued at £3m&Pavel moved to Weder Bremen second season for £14.5m!

Also got Ganso for £10m, beast!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Doesn't matter who i think i am, i think your lying, and until you prove it i will not change my mind.

Mate, calm it, please. True, 200 goals does seem a bit unlikely but there's no need to be rude about it.

Bought a regen for 15mil.scored 200 gls in seasons,sold to man u for 70m aged 29

Im sorry but that's not possible , only if you FMRTE'd the player to "Legend" and all his stats are on 20 or you edited it, or unless under like 2-3 seasons not 1

I think "admna278" is right to ask for a screenshot. plus its not who you think he is , you have to produce the goods (screen shots) because we all believe you are lying mate

i get putting the same bid in over and over again and they ended up accepting :/ but he came to me injured :0

Just swapped Brad Jones (LIV) for Tom Cairney (HULL)

Talent-wise:
Manuel Neuer and Arturo Vidal for 5M euros.

Profit-wise:
Manuel Neuer: bought - 5M euros; sold (after 6 months) - 25M euros
Stefan Kiebling: bought - 7M euros; sold (after 1.5 seasons) - 18M euros
Vladimir Weiss: bought - 5M euros; sold (after 1 season) - 23M euros
Cesc Fabregas: bought - sort of a "free" and valued 30M euros; sold (after 3 seasons) - 70M euros

Last edited:
Got Lionel Messi on a free after a few seasons,sold him for 135million the next season after 74goals in a season

Experimented with Florietina

picked up sergio aguero on a FREE transfer on my 3rd season!!!!

then i picked up segio basquest for FREE on my 4th season!!

it was so much easier to buy players afterwards...

Carlos Tevez for my Real Madrid team in a 14 Million euros transfer...

screenshot you keep on saying these incredible things and dont back up

sold fellani to malaga for£21.4mill which i was happy about cause he was transfer listed :)

So far; Ganso for 4.8 mill due to transfer list by request :) 2nd season summer for deportivo :D

Neuer for 6M, Eljero Elia for 2M, Vidal for 1.7M, Howedes for 4M, Roberto Canella for 1.5M, Rafinha for 700k, Farfan for 3.2M, G. Rossi for 6.5M. I got offered Ganso for 5 or 6 mill, and Wilshere for 5M but I didn't need them.

I got Vela, Dzeko, Ander, Thiago Motta and Coentrao on a free and that's in less than 2 seasons.

Gotze, Gago, Srna all on frees. Akinfeev swap for three players (Hutton, Bentley, Dos Santos), David Silva for 3 mill, sold for 11 after 6 months.

Gareth Bale for £7.5m about four years into the game, wanted to leave Spurs and only had a year left on his contract. He's been awesome for me at Man Utd, I think he's a club icon now.