Yann M'villa for £5M and Thiago Alcantara for free in my wolves save, and I always find Tom Cairney to be quite a bargain for the future.

Bastian Schweinsteiger at only 30 for £3.2m. Only on 38k p/w too.

Liverpool signed messi for 5.7 m in 2012/13. I signed neuer for 6.5 m in 2010/11

Joe Hart, David Ospina for free in this same time.

Next yeat 2014 Pijanic for free.

Lionel Messi for free to Crawley

Hahahha

Seriously though

Balotelli for 6 mil for Celtic after winning Europa League

Beat me
Were you manager of crawley and which year was it and how on earth did you get him to sign??????????

Last edited:
got my regen for 1.8mill then went on to win world golden ball 10 years on the trot

Bought Alex Teixeira for 4.5 mil euros in 2013. He is a great backup player.

Technically all of mine would be.
Although would be happy to splash the cash on Elio Smarra from Bari... 'cept since coming on loan he's gone from $750k transfer to $1.1M aaaaand my transfer budget of $45k may not stretch far enough.

I managed to coax Zinedine Zidane out of retirement to come and play in goal for my Dagenham & Redbridge game and he pays me to play, without doubt the bargain of the century!

lukaku for 6 mil, canales for 500k, messi for 8 mil, paulo henrique for 2 mil, all in the middle of my 1st season for valencia!

Higuaín for 7,5M, Schneiderlin bought for 1,4M and next season sold to Hoffenheim for 4,4M.

Ballotelli to Rangers for free... on a 22k a week fiveyeardeal at the end of my second season.

Mellis on a free in July for Aberdeen and shipped onto Leeds for £1m in the window, best thing was everybody agreed it was a great bit of business as he never really fitted in.

Christopher Samba £12M 1st Season Average Rating 1st Season= 8.06

AMAZING