gszklo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Gabriel and I'm from Brazil.
This is my first topic, but I've been playing FM/CM since Toledo, Roncatto and Todorov were the best (does someone remember this guys?).

I played more than 100 hours until I finally created one good tactic, after a lot of struggling against the new ME.

Inspired by KLIPPYBO's awesome storie (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../106953-return-aitor-herrera-boss-bilbao.html), i decided to play with Bilbao.

These are the results:

First season:
View attachment 288705View attachment 288706View attachment 288707View attachment 288708View attachment 288712

Second season (not finished yet):
View attachment 288709View attachment 288710View attachment 288711

Memorable games:
View attachment 288714View attachment 288713View attachment 288715View attachment 288716View attachment 288717View attachment 288718View attachment 288719View attachment 288720View attachment 288721View attachment 288722

About the tactic:
View attachment 288723View attachment 288725View attachment 288724

Final comment:

I only tested it using Bilbao, so I don't know how it will work for other teams. But I can say something about each kind of player (they all need good teamwork, decisions and concentration):
FB, DC and A: good defenders with good passing, especially the A.
DLP: good passing, technique and tackling.
AP: good passing, technique and finishing.
W and DLF (the most important players for me): good dribbling, pace, acceleration, crossing and finishing.

Download:
View attachment 288728

Last edited:
It is not tactic from your screenshot,please give another right download link.Thanks.

Great job! You have made some really fine results with Bilbao and a great tactic! :)
Keep up the good work! :)

yes, this looks very impressive!

do you use the same tactic home and away with no changes whatsoever?

Looks really promising! Will try it out for you in Allsvenskan, swedish first division! :)

Whats your match prep during season and off season? Any changes away from home?

thanks!

Last edited:
Well, I don't change anything away from home, but I change according to the opponent.
But the point of this tactic is one offensive possession that fits perfectly away and home.

I always use cohesion, tactics and control of the ball.

I'm liking what i see on the pitch. But i think the defensive corners are a bit messy. The opponents can only create chances by corners.

I'm going to change this part, the rest is pretty good.

Well, I don't change anything away from home, but I change according to the opponent.
But the point of this tactic is one offensive possession that fits perfectly away and home.

What is the specific changes you make?

In fact, after I did these cornes modifications, i started to make more goals, and avoid them!

Trying this with Real Sociedad, no transfer budget and so far played 6, won 4, lost 2.

Just won the derby with Bilbao after a Vela hattrick :D

could u upload on another site, this site keep telling me my download max

This does indeed look very impressive, in terms of the changes you make to suit the opposition, what's the general theme of the changes you make ? Well done, Bilbao is not an easy challenge to get 19 wins from 19 games...

So far this tactic is brilliant, after 10 league games i'm sitting third in the league with Real Sociedad.

7 wins, drawn 1, lost 2.

gszklo,

what is the match prep, general training, match training? any OI? pitch size?

It is the final version you upload?

THX!

Last edited: