I'm confused by the comments here. Should the tactic have mentality 'control' or 'counter'?

I'm sorry guys, I'm on a big trip and I can't barely use the internet.
I'll be back in a couple of weeks, then I'll be able to answer all your questions.
And I'm glad that a lot of people is doing great with my tactic.

tested on newest patch with Celta finished 9th, predicted 19th

I have tried these tactics for some weeks now with Liverpool and everything changed when I started to use the Bilbao-tactics. I have only lost one of my last 15 league games.(12-2-1). The season startet really bad, but now we are close to a CL-spot, which is great. Four games left and we are 9 points behind leaders Tottenham. Im looking forward to the next season already.

Trying this with my Southampton save which is into the third season. My first game with it i lost to man united 2-1 which was a penalty and a last minute winner but things looked promising, moved onto chelsea away and drew 1-1 and have won 3 games since then.

I'll let you know end of season how it goes!

I guess this thread is dead, but I won La Liga with Las Palmas in 2016 using this tactic.

Best tactic on FM

I have been using this tactic since it was "released".

Have tried about 20 tactics, and this is the only one that have survived ALL patches for FM13.

Won everything possible with Guangzhou, Bayern, Barcelona, FC Porto.

For top six clubs, this is the one to use. For the new update I started a new game with Arsenal. Struggled a bit in the first season w/o buying anyone, but this season (Neymar, Arturo Vidal, David Alaba) I have crushed City 4-0 away and Chelsea 5-0 at home.

The best for FM13, and yes, I have tried every hyped tactic in here.

Remember the shouts (not vital in every game, but): -
Pass to feet
Work ball into box
Play out of defence.

Remember; doesn't set the world alight at once! But it will. It really will.

STILL USING THIS :)

Since last time, I have started a game with Arsenal.

With this tactic:

2013: 5th, CL-winner, FIFA Club WC, League Cup
2014: 1st, CL-winner, League Cup
2015: 1st
2016: 1st, CL-winner, FIFA Club WC, Community Shield
2017: 1st, CL-winner, FA Cup, FIFA Club WC
2018: 1st, CL-winner, FIFA Club WC, Community Shield
2019: 1st, CL-winner, FA Cup, FIFA Club WC
2020: 1st, CL-winner, FA Cup, FIFA Club WC, Community Shield

I also managed England in the qualifiers and the European Championship in 2016, and Won :)

It uses a season to work to perfection.
Just remember to use the shouts every match.

Best tactic ever.!!!:wub:

With Llorente off to Juventus I wonder who will fill his boots. :p

Great tactic, hats off to you sir.

Tested it with MK Dons, needless to say, 2 straight promotions, bouncing up the 70% possession. Good job.

With Llorente off to Juventus I wonder who will fill his boots. :p

Great tactic, hats off to you sir.

Tested it with MK Dons, needless to say, 2 straight promotions, bouncing up the 70% possession. Good job.

Forgot to say, I also have high possession. I don't think there are many games the opposition has more, usually I have about 58-72%, depending on what players I use.

Also, the Arsenal game; Only Varane and Alaba is NOT home-grown Arsenal players in my squad. Everyone else is from the Academy :)