Seems like this tactic works well in the Spanish league.. i will try it with Crystal Palace, but i think i will have problem finding cheap attacking/passing minded CB's that would be interested in joining Crystal Palace in the first year!

This is my fav tactic so far :) Took over at Chelsea from Newcastle, after Di Matteo did poor in season2. Won back to back league titles and a champions league, with some sensational possession and counter-attacking football

With Liverpool, so far:

38 played games:
Win: 28
Draw: 7
Lost: 3

Won the title, FA Cup and League Cup.
Lost in UCL quarter finals against Barcelona.

Still playing with it :D

Hey!

Amazing tactic!

How do you think Falcao would work as a striker in this tactic? Just a bit curious :)

With Liverpool, so far:

38 played games:
Win: 28
Draw: 7
Lost: 3

Won the title, FA Cup and League Cup.
Lost in UCL quarter finals against Barcelona.

Still playing with it :D

wow amazing! i did same with liverpool an kept gettin thrashed! what shouts, match prep, alterations you have made? please post all alterations you have made as i can do with the help! i was conceding a goal a game from corners man and any changes you made from this will help too!

So..new season:

14 games played:
13 wins, 1 draw

@rammie: Didn't change anything. I don't use shouts, I don't use OI. I just have Team Cohesion on Very High and Att. Movement for Match Training.

But soon will change the match training to Defence.

I sence a lot of cheating done here with your results gszklo.

i changed to BIlbao tac on my newcastle save as it seems my tweaked version of Brendan Rogers started to leak to many goals. What i find is that i have a hard time every match to feel the "flow". with my tweaked rogers i was always shuffling up chances and i now have used this for about 20 matches and my striker Cisse/Ba who before were on even match/goals and rating around 8, now dropped dow to around rating of 7 and goals is random as i win a lot 1-0 or play 0-0 or 1-1 etc. the ocasionall hat trick happends, but is rare. I play C.Ronaldo to the left, Ben Arfa to the right and Cisse/Ba as Striker. My midtfield is Poli - Cabaye with Lars Bender/ C.Tiote sitting behind them. i also have tried using Will Hughes as the AP, but find him better as sub for Arfa to the right, using Gareth Bale as AML if Ronaldo needs a rest. My team is Very Strong, i have Wilshire coming in next window going to use him as AP in CM, and then might try to get Falcao as Striker unless you got better suggestions.

i also started to lose mathces wich is totaly new :p. I got 66 matches unbeaten with my Brendan Rogers tweak, but now in the last 5 games i have 1-1 away to the Hammers, 2-1 loss away to cardiff, 2-1 loss away to fenerbache (won 1-0 home so advancing), 1-1 draw away to Villa, win vs Arsenal on Neutral grounds on penalty in cup. i aint getting the "flow". maybe this sits better with Spanish teams, but im going to try to tweak it a bit before i make up my mind. if i can get rogers to work i sure as heck can get this :p (300 hours played fm2013 today)

I have tried many (about 15-20) tactics so far and although I was close to happy with the Nunolandia tactic or what it was called, THIS TACTIC is by far the best!

17 games with Rosenborg, three draws rest are victories. Conceded two goals, and the possession is great. Nice football.

Progressing smoothly in the Europa League too.

So far not many giant wins, but 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 the most normal results for me. If you love to win 5-3 rather than 2-0, this one isn't for you. I like it though :)

TWO THUMBS UP!! <)

Last edited:
I have tried many (about 15-20) tactics so far and although I was close to happy with the Nunolandia tactic or what it was called, THIS TACTIC is by far the best!

17 games with Rosenborg, three draws rest are victories. Conceded two goals, and the possession is great. Nice football.

Progressing smoothly in the Europa League too.

So far not many giant wins, but 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 the most normal results for me. If you love to win 5-3 rather than 2-0, this one isn't for you. I like it though :)

TWO THUMBS UP!! <)

Are you using shouts that gszklo given and can you put some ss plz ?

Are you using shouts that gszklo given and can you put some ss plz ?

Using the shouts as per the instructions (Play out of defence, pass to feet, work ball into box). Guess you can have retain posession while leading and change from counter to control or something, although I havent tried that yet, but I shall. If you are chasing goals you could remove all the shouts and go for some more offensive ones, like bombarding balls into the box, push higher up etc.

I am at work atm so I can't put up any screenshots :)

gszklo,

Some updates could be useful. A week as passed, your tactic just won the tactics chalenge, a lot of people are asking about some things and nothing...

Also, can you upload the corner changes?

View attachment 292345

i dont know what i did wrong with this tactic, but 3 red cards, punished by FA for playing like pigs and lost 1-0 against Birmingham,who just reached into premier league.

my team has won 5 premier league and champions league, in a row!............................