Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

next time maybe you will be better, Only a few more seasons to go....so bored at work watching the royal wedding. Yeah still a few of us having good seasons but stats will start to drop now...
Yeah arkle I think I will make us free agents again in the next one, the reason why I didn't on this one was to avoid players not reaching there potential by sitting on the bench all there careers!! either way my player is going to be identical again :)

I'm setting one up when I get towards the end... But you'll probably finish before me.
We're all being San Marino players and taking them to the world cup!

I'm setting one up when I get towards the end... But you'll probably finish before me.
We're all being San Marino players and taking them to the world cup!

yeah we are!! im going to be a giant again :P its been fun

Defensive forward??? very very rare in the game....To be honest I don't no why that option is even there!!

It's there for such an occasion... Where me and Arkle can't decide who should go in goal... Let's leave it to the manager! :D

Look like I'm going to Sevilla. Guess I want to play rest of my playing days in warm weather :-P

Transfers

J Clifford ---> Panathinaikos for free
D Lambert ---> Xerez for free
D Stewardson ---> Sevilla for free

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

players 2028

Last edited:
cups, leagues and awards....Horton finally wins a golden ball (don't no how LOL)

We're getting old, but still pulling great averages. While us others are in decline, Arkle is in his prime... **** goalkeepers :D

Euro 2028...despite me getting player of the tournament and golden boot we still failed to beat france in the quarters!!

Last edited:
transfers

C Mulrooney ---> stoke for free#
K Laur ---> RETIRED

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

We're getting old, but still pulling great averages. While us others are in decline, Arkle is in his prime... **** goalkeepers :D

yep quality season for him but still no european goalkeeper of the year :(

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

J Clifford is retiring on the 30/04/2029

Back