Billy D's private follow your career 1

willster947

Reaction score
Right as arkle is busy I've decided to start my own career path for you guys who were on arkle's previous games. PM me with your info...looking for around 5ish to start as it's my first one...only for people who will contribute to the thread...
So far: Me and alex rooth.
Name:
D.O.B:
Home town:
Nationality:
Position:
Role:i.e advance forward or box to box midfielder...it will determine where i put the stats!!!
Favoured Team:
Favoured Staff (1 only):
Dislike Team:
Natural foot:
Height:
Weight:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

[/COLOR]so far me and alex added...no one else interested??

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

it's gonna start @ 9pm local...10 mins to go..

Last edited:
my stamina pretty poor hopefully it'll improve

my stamina pretty poor hopefully it'll improve

you have the key poacher attributes..Hope a team trains you well....as a youth stamina is normally low and builds up till your around 20ish...

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

hahahaha we have both been signed up by villa LOL

yeah villa love there youth players....hopefully i will set you up loads ^^)

so update...fo some reason its coming up as were retired from internationals so i hope i can fix it...

not bad 10 goals in 19 non competive games.

not bad 10 goals in 19 non competive games.

not bad for 15 years old....:) fixed the retired thing....i forgot to add formed at country on the relations bit...should be available now...also you've played a game for villa already and it's september on the game :)

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

neil bryant has entered the game :)

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

january 2012

neil bryant to chelsea

Last edited:
wow 32 goals in 31 non competive games is pretty impressive

you should really just PM each other

and who are you??

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

wow 32 goals in 31 non competive games is pretty impressive

yeah you had an excellent season...kudos

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

no summer or january transfers or loans...

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

right i've fo-parred again and went past the cut off date for info so as we played very little im going straight to the next season...sorry

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

after i've fed the boy i will post an update...it's still not to late for people to join...