Billy D's private follow your career 1

not bad broke into villa 1st team and my finishing at 20

no summer transfers...2015

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

not bad broke into villa 1st team and my finishing at 20
yeah its been 2 years since last pics sorry...

welcome to the game grant thame...I had a problem with your surname as fmtre doesn't have yours so is dalziel ok?? also couldn't add you pos and neg bristol choices...
no january 2016 transfers or loans

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Too late to join? You asked for 5 and only have 2?

fill in a sheet and pm me..you've got 2 mins

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

right I've started the holidaying again...feel free to still enter a form dmlambert...and I will add you in june 2016

oh, I have just missed out then, I have sent it in, when will the June 2016 one be done?

Oh ideal, so you holiday a season and then post up photos of how did that season?

Can I just double check something, where it says non-competitive, they are on about the reserves, and where it says league then they are on about the full team? Or is it the non-competitve are the friendlies and the league is the league for the reserves? Im just not 100% sure.

world cup winner 2014 and european championship 2016 (yes belguim got to the final!!) good to see an english referee's doing the finals..congrats martin atkinson and steve tanner.

Last edited:
Can I just double check something, where it says non-competitive, they are on about the reserves, and where it says league then they are on about the full team? Or is it the non-competitve are the friendlies and the league is the league for the reserves? Im just not 100% sure.

non competitive can be friendlies and reserve games(total is added together).and league is for the full first team...stuff in brackets is sub appearances.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

ye would like more goals though

still early days yet bud...still 4 more years to develop!!

Oh right ideal, I did well then when asked to step up to the full team. 2 starts & 1 as a sub and I get three goals and one man of the match! Fingers crossed for more game time next season.

When do you do the next season?

summer transfers

grant (thame) Dalziel: 3.4m --> wolves

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Oh right ideal, I did well then when asked to step up to the full team. 2 starts & 1 as a sub and I get three goals and one man of the match! Fingers crossed for more game time next season.

When do you do the next season?
already started bud...in september 2016